IV

Jimin

I sighed as I stared at my reflection through the change room mirror. I wanted to join the school's dance team, but I wasn't sure I had the body.

I looked around to make sure no one was watching before I slipped my shirt off over my head. I stared into the mirror, looking at my ugly body. Of course I didn't have the body. Why would I? I'm a fat pig.

(a/n no actual hate on Jimin, he's perfect the way he is and I really wish he would see that <3)

I sighed and slipped my shirt back on and headed out back to the cafeteria.

As soon as I entered I was knocked to my feet by someone running. I looked up to see Jungkook, is face as pale as a ghost.

"You okay?" I asked, standing up and brushing myself off.

"Yoongi needs you." He said in a small voice before running away. He looked truly terrified, which is what scared me even more about having to see Yoongi. What the hell did Yoongi do to him???

Yoongi

I sighed as I reluctantly walked up to the little stand Jungkook had set up for his friends. I wanted to talk to Jimin about our essay project, and how I wanted nothing to do with it, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I knew he was friends with Jungkook, so I figured Jungkook must know.

Everyone had cleared out of my way as I towered over Jungkook. It seemed like he was trying to take a nap, but as soon as he noticed me he shot straight up.

"D-do you n-need something? Did you want to t-try out?" He stuttered, tripping over his own words. He was probably scared of me too. Just like everyone else in this damn school.

"Hell no I'm not trying out to be apart of your gay parade." I spat, his face dropping.

"I just need to know where Jimin is." I finished, looking around for the pink haired male.

"Why do you need to know?" Jungkook asked in a small voice.

"It's none of your fucking business, now tell me where he is now. Or else." I said, dropping my voice a few octaves to sound scarier. It obviously worked due to all the colour leaving Jungkook's face. He looked so pale it almost kind of scared me. Almost.

"I-I'm not sure... But I'll go look for him!" Jungkook stuttered, sprinting off to find Jimin.

I leaned on their stand for a while, bored out of my mind. Until Jimin walked up to me nervously.

"Jungkook said you needed me." He stuttered.

"I just wanted to talk about the project. You know, in English." I said. His face lit up.

"Oh! Yeah I was thinking we could go to my house tonight to work on it! My parents won't be home until late so it'll be the perfect time to figure things out without them being annoying and-" I had to interrupt him before he went too far.

"Calm down, Jimin. Not what I meant. I was gonna say I don't want to do it, like, at all." I said simply. Jimin's face dropped.

"Oh." Was all he muttered. He even looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Then I felt an emotion that I hadn't felt for anyone but myself in years.

Pity

"Sorry for asking. I should have known that would be your answer." Jimin sighed and turned to leave. I don't know what got into me, but I quickly reached forward and latched my hand around his wrist.

"Wait! I mean...." I was at a loss for words. Everyone around us was now staring as we were making a scene.

Jimin noticed this and turned to face me, trying to be like some sad, shitty actor in a cliché romance drama.

"Yes?" He asked dramatically, brushing a stray strand of pink hair away from his face, giving me an, obviously fake, but dramatic look.

Then I felt another emotion I hadn't felt in years.

Happiness

I was almost trying to contain my laughter as the cafeteria started laughing. Jimin's facial expressions on top of it weren't exactly helping either. I sighed, knowing there was ko way out of this now.

"What's your address?"

Oooh! Yoonmin making progress lol. I hope you like this! <3

Word count: 738

[unedited]