Inside Story (Chapter 1)

(Authors note: This is going to be great. Oh and sorry for the cringe. Well. Enjoy)

 Ok.

Once upon a time there was a boy named Earl and he died. Then everybody was happy. They were jumping for joy when they heard the fabulous news. Even his best friend Sawyer was excited. This news was worldwide, so even people in Africa knew. Oh, and The Fortnite HQ exploded, now no one could ever play it again. Sawyer was sad, so he played Monopoly with his cat, instead of Fortnite. But he wasn't sad that Earl had died, he was sad that he couldn't play Fortnite. Then he went to bed, and his cat ate him alive in his sleep. But God hates cats, so he just put Sawyer in a coma instead. Then God gave the cat to Satan, where it belongs in hell. Sawyer woke up and saw a dog growling at him, and the dog ate him alive right then and there. But Sawyer went to heaven so it's OK. 3 days later Malory went on a walk. She was walking through the park, and then she saw her two true loves standing here. She decided to make a choice and she chose... Headphones. Then all of a sudden he got ran over by a bus, like the girl in Mean girls and dies. Malory is distraught. Then the other lover just kneels over and dies. Malory donates his blood, and sells his eyeballs on the blackmarket for 262,000 dollars each. Then spreads his ashes in the river. Elie who is walking her dog, sees all of this. She stands there, jaw dropped. Malory then realizes she is probably a criminal now. She wanted to move to Spain or Germany, but she needed more money, so she decided to work at Mcdonalds dressing up as Ronald Mcdonald. She did not realize that she made $534,000 from the eyeballs. Ya someone bought them! So a years went by.... But Mal decided she would just live in the woods on the tippy top of Mt. Whatchamacallit so she built a Cabin near a lake. All of a sudden a police cruiser pulled up, and Malory freaked out. So she hid in the floors, she had made a hole when she built it. But the police were actually looking for Faith and Elie, who robbed a bank and stole $2,000,000. The police didn't really see what they look like, so they stormed through the cabin. When he found nothing but a deep fryer he drove away mad. Little did he know Faith were really just hiding in the lake. With only $1000, they had built a underwater hideout that looked just like a beavers lodge. But the pressure from the water was too much, so it blew up along with Faith and Elie in it. But their dog Zeus swam in and saved them by dragging them out by their hair. They had lost a few hairs but at least they had survived.