14✔

"Here they talked of revolution. Here it was they lit the flame. Here they sang about "tomorrow" And tomorrow never came. From the table in the corner. They could see a world reborn. And they rose with voices ringing. I can hear them now. The very words that they had sang. Became their last communion. On the lonely barricade at dawn."

"Phantom faces at the window. Phantom shadows on the floor. Empty chairs at empty tables. Where my friends will meet no more."

I found the puzzle pieces.

But all the things i could've named out was not described like i wanted to.

It had to become this.

Even if you dropped a pebble
in the water;
It spreads out air throughout its existence
and its gone.
But theres tens and hundreds of ripples
circling on and on and on.
Its power, not fear, that really sets the world itself
into its own manner.
You are too blind to see the truth in this world,
It is scary to know what the real world holds.
It is the source of living,
It gives you the curiosity to figure it, understand what every dominance is all about
around us.
To see their own voice carry out of the view in the water,
You've disturbed the mighty river just by dropping in a stone.
To see the inside out of you.

🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪

Do you know how it feels when your in a huge situation, you couldn't think any ideas to prevent it?

Thats how im feeling right now.

Its hard. Really hard to maintain staring at his eyes.

Being scared, and have your body all shaken, does not stop making his mouth move upwards.

What did i do to deserve this? All i wanted to do is get out of this hell hole. Instead i had to be stuck with you.

Tears were shown on the tip of my eyelids.

No matter how much i cry, it wasn't enough to do the job.

To get away.

So many things happen.

I killed an innocent boy.

I'm trapped in here to play a stupid GAME.

I thought a game suppose to be fun. Turns out there is psychotic mental people around us, ready to kill us.

I want to get out.

I dont want. To be like a caged bird. I want to be like the other rest of the people. To be a free bird.

And i want to grow wings, so i can fly away from this.. T-h-is.. THIS NIGHTMARE!

Why is it suppose to me?

Why me?

Why?

No. Why are these cruel people live, and have the good-hearted people dead?

Nothing in this world makes sense to me. THIS world is a messed up place to have a life surronded by selfish humans.

But i may be one too.

🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪

Panick struck waves across my body. Seeing him staring directly to my eyes, already made me as if my life is going to end.

And he suppose to kill me long time ago. But instead he wants my life feel like a living hell before i die.

Fun right? Yeah right, i wonder what you would do when your replaced with me.

He knew i was listening to the conversation. A part of me thinks that he purposely meant what he said about what he was going to do with me.

Was he talking to me?

No. No. No. No.

Hes telling me a sign that he would do something terrible and irresistible thing to me.

Oh god. Not the knife cutting.

Please dont torture me.

I breathe in the little fresh air i had above the ceiling.

The only thing was on my mind was to escape. Away from him.

I started to move over the horizental metal lines which was attach to the ceilings.

My knees put pressure on it.

Worst mistake.

PLANNK!

The metal fell down right at his feet.

And came foreword with me.

I fell down from the ceiling and in slow motion i felt him staring intensly towards me with an amusing look on his face.

I closed my eyes ready with the inpact to crush my bones.

Instead i felt strong arms wrapped around my waist, stopping me from contacting my forehead to the floor.

I was then pulled back and had my back pressed with his chest, wrapping his right arm around me. While his left hand gripped on my chin forcing me to turn my head to face him.

"Where were you going kitten." His cold glare gave me an impact to not breath. His voice had a deep coldness. I stiffened with wide eyes. I couldn't stop looking at his eyes. He licks his bottom lips and pull my head foward next to his lips.

"What a bad little kitten you are." he whispered to my ear, growling slightly.

Chills went through my spine. You have no idea how im shaken i am.

Without thinking, i pull my arm forward and hit his guts with my elbow.

His hands loosened, having me great excess to get out of his grasp.

I ran out of his grasp but felt a presence behind me.

When i felt a gust of wind going towards my arm, i made a u-turn going to the desk to part us away from each other.

He was now infront of me but his desk was aparting each other, giving him a hard time to grasp me.

He run around the desk, making me have fear overcome me and went to the other side opposite of him. Watching his every move, he suprised me by slowing walking over the table.

I widened my eyes and backed up, but it didnt work. In full speed, he jumped of the table and chased after me while i turned around to head to the door.

Too late.

My chest was pressed on the wall while him against me, having his body touching on my back with his hands gripping my wrist attaching it on the wall.

"Oh kitten, your getting it now."

🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪🎲🔪