Restaurant part 2

{Geneveive}
"Hey guys" data said we all started talking and then glasses were slammed on the table and we all jumped sitting in our seats "drank your water" she said we all took the drinks "thank you sir" Mikey said but she hit his arm "uh I mean ma'am!" Mikey said "this is supposed to be water?" Mouth said "it doesn't look like it" I said looking at her she glared at me I kept my mouth shut after words "it's wet ain't it?" She said "drink it" she said pointing at mouth and I but she was really close when she did that making me and him both jump and I was sitting next to mouth on the right across from Mikey and data was on Mikey's left Chunk was at the end of the table "uh mrs can I use the restroom please?" Mikey said putting drink down I did the same and data and Chunk did as well putting drinks down mouth grabbed mine and he started pouring them in the same glass "can't you hold it?" She said "no...." Mikey said "Mikey Mikey I don't think this aint the kinda place you want to go to the bathroom in..." Chunk said "why not?" She said looking up at Chunk and Mikey "because they might have daddy long legs-.... and uh.." Chunk said turning a round seeing a dead body bag and he looked back again then at Mikey and Mikey is trying to get him to shut up acting like he has to go really bad "Mikey dead things! Dead things!" Chunk whispered/yelled "hey Mikey! Gotta go to the bathroom?!" Mouth said still pouring my drink and his mixing it I rolled my eyes at him smacking back of his head making him put it down rubbing his head "hey what was that for?!" Mouth said "just shut up" I whispered/ yelled "lady please... pleasee!!" Mikey yelled "downstairs first door on the right!" She yelled "stay to the right!" She yelled again acting like he can't hear and he got up quickly but jumped when she yelled and started running towards downstairs "yes ma'am!"Mikey said "Come on Mikey please stay!" Chunk said "stay to the right!" She yelled again "don't have to say it so many times" I rolled my eyes mumbling she looked at me mouth smirked and she was going to hit me and she did across the face I looked at her glaring and mouth quickly pulled me closer to him "what the hell?!" Mouth said it hurt I wanted to cry but I stood strong for them she smirked and just didn't say anything I saw brand come in and he looked at me angrily grabbing me "ahh put me down brand!" I said yelling at him then Mikey ran up the steps looking back and brand put his hand over Mikey's mouth and Mikey screamed turning around facing brand and he picked Mikey up he carried us both out and the lady was yelling at us "get out!!" She said and the others ran after us and we were outside Mikey was put down first then I was and I stepped back backing up against the wood and I just stood there they all looked at me seeing a red mark on my face data and Chunk knew and mouth knew what happened mikey looked at me and brand "what happened to your face? Why is it red?" Brand said I looked down "the lady hit her" mouth said angrily brand started walking towards the restaurant but we all quickly pulled him back and we hid behind the wood Mikey was talking about some giant IT he saw and we all saw the car pulling up they were talking and Chunk and Mikey and them were talking and stuff "Mikey Mikey come on our parents are worried it's dinner time..." Chunk said "yeah" Mouth said "I wanna go home" Chunk said almost crying "home?" Mikey said "what home.... in a couple of more hours it ain't gonna be home anymore... come on guys this is our time our last chance to see if there really is any rich stuff" Mikey said we all looked at each other.