The IT

"We got to!" Data said we all looked at each other seeing the car drive by and we all hid we all looked up noticing it's gone I felt someone touch my shoulder and I screamed and everyone else did "AH SHIT!" I said "what the hell?!" I said we all looked at my sis and Stef I rolled my eyes at Andy "whoops sorry?" Andy said laughing "you almost gave me a heart attack!" Chunk said and I left they didn't know but then I saw the boys follow me and Andy Stef and brand stayed talking. "It's locked!" I said trying to open it and I turned around looking at mouth and Chunk "thank god!" Chunk said "wait a minute... Chunk I got some naked pictures of your mom..." mouth said "what?!!" Chunk said angry "in the bath tub real cheap!" Mouth said data let out a chuckle and Chunk screams while running towards him and I pulled Mikey and mouth out of the way and Chunk ran into the door making it open and he fell to the ground we all walked over him saying thanks Chunk we all started arguing and Mikey said "we've got to get to the lowest point of the floor!" "Lowest point nothing Mikey! Let's go now!" Brand said we all grabbed onto each other cause we didn't know it was brand "jeez!" Data said while Brand said lowest point nothing "no brand!" Mikey said we all started walking towards the stairs "Mikey!" Brand said yelling coming towards us and we heard someone come in screaming running towards Brand we quickly ran towards the stairs I hold onto Mikey and mouth cause I didn't know who it was but as soon as I found out it was Stef and Andy screaming I let go the light bulbs flashed and it broke making glass fly and sparks coming out and Chunk screamed we all jumped Andy and Stef screamed I didn't but I held Mikey's hand tightly he did the same "oh my god" Andy said holding onto brand with brand having one arm wrapped around her "it was disgusting" Stef said "it jumped out of the bushes it almost killed us I swear to god!" Andy said I rolled my eyes she was exaggerating I doubt something tried to kill her but then again you never know "Come on Brand please!" Mikey said "yeah!" Data said "please Brand!" I said knowing he can't resist saying no to me "what if we find something huh?" Mikey said "it isn't gonna hurt!" He said again "Come on Mikey we're going right now!" Brand said "wait come on give them a few minutes as long as your with me...." Andy said dreamily looking in brands eyes he got his arm off of her and she was holding his hand I rolled my eye annoyed and went down the steps "Rose!" Brand yelled "yeah listen to her she knows what she's talking about!" Mikey said and they all went down stairs after me I realized I was still holding Mikey's hand and he smirked at me I blushed a little and we kept walking forward we heard a noise and Chunk and data screamed "Chunk I hope that's your stomach" Stef said behind us "no..." Mikey said "that's the IT" he said again but letting go of my hand and I walked behind him slowly with the others slowly following "sounds like kong" Chunk said "Come on..." Mikey said the others stayed standing there Chunk ran back holding onto mouth I was next to mikey "don't you want to see it?" He asked they all shook there head no "don't worry it's chained to the wall" Mikey said we all started walking forward again slowly hearing noises data and Chunk still holding onto each other we get there walking forward "no mikey I don't wanna go in there!" Mouth said scared "don't worry he's chained to the wall!" Mikey said "Come on let's go in"'Mikey said again opening door and mouth still arguing not wanting to go in we walk in a little bit the IT screams and mouth looks up scared and backs up I back up I was behind Mikey and mouth and someone was behind me and we all backed up into another room I fell with Mikey and mouth on top of me but I felt breathing on my neck it was mouth i felt him moving closer to my neck "shame shame shame..." Chunk said "we know your name!" Data said laughing at us I quickly shoved mouth off of me and Mikey got up helping me up Brand and Andy looked at us so did Stef "that's disgusting I can't even watch!" Stef said I looked at Mikey and we were still holding each other's hands while standing up from him helping me up and I looked down he did the same and we both let go mouth just smirked at me and Mikey looked like he had hurt in his eyes I looked down I left the room and sat in the hall way looking at the wall thinking.