Mr. Hiroto

I pushed the two wooden doors open and heard a small ring of a bell. The building wasn't very big, in fact it was very small for a building. Especially for a crime building, then again this is a small village. I past all the desks, and talking people and headed straight for the door that had the words, ' Mr. Hiroto ' engraved on it. Whispers and laughter could be heard behind me. Let's just say I wasn't very popular around here. Only because I actually catch guys instead of giggling my ass off. My fist pounded on the door making sure the people behind me got the hint. A gruff, ' come in ' was heard and pushed the door open. 

" Hey the Hell do you want. " I said crossing my arms. 

      " Kyoshi, pleasure as always. " Mr. Hiroto said. Now I only have one thing to say about this guy. He is the biggest pain in my ass. He sat in his chair with a robe and monkey all day. Not to mention his big, fat mouth spitting everywhere. 

" Yeah, Yeah. What'd you want. " I stared at him waiting for his answer. I waved the note and threw it on his desk. " Where's my money. " 

" Right here you go. " Hiroto gave me a scroll with my name on it, I unrolled it and say over 1,000 yen. 

My eyebrow raised, " This is more than what was original. " I glanced up at Hiroto. What was this bitch planning. He coughed and looked away. 

"Can't I just reward you for your duties to this village?" He asked. 

"What do you want from me?" My patience started to go thin again. A deeper frown was replacing my usual frown. 

He coughed again and handed me a scroll, " Alright, Alright calm down. I heard something you might want to hear. " 

I unrolled the scroll and started to read, 

Princess Tsunade has became Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village, Jiraya the Toad Sage has returned, Orchimaru was been on the run. The Third Hokage has passed away. Tell The Nightingale Sanin. 

Throat tightened. ' Sensei is gone....Tsunade is the Hokage, Jiraya is back and Orchimaru is on the run again. ' I thought. My fingers slightly trembled. Not many knew me by my sanin name. Why now? " Who gave you this. " I asked. 

" I don't know, it was here before I came in. " Hiroto answered quietly. The room was deathly quiet. ".....Are you going to the that Village again?" He whispered. 

" I....I don't know. " My voice was even more quiet. My mind raced. Who would know me, and why do they want me to return to the village. No, I need to find out who found me and take them out. " Yes. " 

His eyes widened, " Really?" He quickly got of his seat. "Are you sure?!" 

" Yes, I'm going to see who this fucker is and what they want. " I said before walked out of the room and quickly going to my apartment. I guess it's time to return home.