Aftermath

"SHIT" I yelled as I stood frozen in place after noticing it wasn't my older brother who had been gunned down.
I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and I didn't need to look up to see who it was, it was Happy.
"He needs you." He told me as I look back over to my brother on the ground sobbing.
"Ope" I said as I crossed the police caution tape walking over to my big brother.
He looks up at me before rushing over to me embracing me in a hug.
"Shhh" I reply as I rub his back trying to soothe him.
"Hey will find who did this, we will get justice for Donna." I tell him as I feel the tears forming in my eyes.
Donna......why Donna..............
I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Hale standing there.
"Yes?" I ask.
"The forensic team has to get going, that means we're gonna have to move." He tells me. I nod my head before walking off.
"Harley." He calls out as I turn back around.
"Yes David?"
"I'm very sorry for your loss." He says.
"Yeah.....thanks." And with that I walked away, back to my brother.
I walk over to where he is kneeled down on the ground next to Donna's lifeless body.
I put my hand on his shoulder,
"Ope come on we gotta go."
"I-I-I can't leave her Har...." He says through sobs.
"Opie....we gotta go they have to do their job."
"Alright." He says standing up wrapping me in a hug.
***************************************
"Come on kids you gotta get dressed." I tell my niece and nephew, today is the day of Donna's funeral.
"I don't wanna get up" Kenny says.
"Come on Kenny you and Ellie you gotta get up and get ready, I know you don't want to but we gotta be strong. Okay kids?"
"Yeah ok Auntie Harley." Ellie says.
With that I leave the room as they go to their bedrooms to get dressed. I walk back into the living room before going into the guest bedroom to get dressed. Putting on my long sleeve black dress, my heeled boots and my leather jacket before walking back into the living room. I see my niece and nephew sitting on the couch I go over and straighten up Kenny's tie before kissing them both on the head.
"Come on Grandma is gonna be here to pick you guys up." I tell them, five minutes later Mary arrives to get the kids.
"Kids leave with ma?" Opie says.
"Yeah they did."
"Alright." He replied
"We gotta get to the clubhouse the guys are waiting for us. I know you don't wanna do this Ope but we gotta get it over with." I tell him.
"Yeah...I know."
With that we walk out of my brothers house and over to his bike. We ride the short ride to the clubhouse where the guys are waiting for us.
I get off my brothers bike and walk over to Happy, getting on his bike I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his back on our way to the cemetery.
The service was nice, some family of ours, Donna's parents, different charters and even Charming PD were all in presence to
show respects for the loss of Donna.
************************************

A/n sorry about the shortie!