Boys are Back in Town

After two long weeks the guys are finally coming home today. I'm at the clubhouse with Tara, Lyla, My dad, the prospects, Ryker and Kenny and Ellie. Of course there's a couple crow eaters and hang arounds but they don't really matter, to me that is.
"What time is my daddy gonna be here?" Ellie asks as I'm finishing doing her hair in two braids.
"I don't know baby doll I just know that they'll be here today." She nods in response.
I finished her hair and we walk back into the main room where everyone else is.
"Hey I made pancakes in case any of you are hungry!" Dad says, coming out of the kitchen.
"I wouldn't eat those if I were you, the old man has never been known for his cooking!" He shoots me a glare.
"Oh shut up." He says, chuckling.
"I was only joking of course." I say, patting him on the back.
"Hey Aunt Harley can we go play outside on the play set?" Ellie says approaching me with Kenny following behind her.
"Of course love but why don't you wait for us I don't want you out there by yourselves right now doll."
"Okay well we're gonna go wait by the door." She says and they run off to the door.
"Hey the kids wanna go play outside, I told them I didn't want them outside by themselves right now, y'all wanna come outside with me?" I say approaching Tara and Lyla.
"Yeah sure why not, I think we could all use some fresh air." Tara says.
"You coming old man?" I yell to my dad who is probably on his 5th beer at noon.
"No I think I'll stay here doll."
With that we head outside with the kids.
As if on cue, as soon as we settle down on one of the picnic tables near the play set the sound of motorcycles appears in the distance.
"Y'all here that?" I ask as the sound gets closer.
"I thought they would at least tell us when they got back." Tara says.
"I'm just glad their back." Lyla says, standing up off of the table. Me and Tara soon do the same.
I run to the door of the clubhouse,
"Prospects!" I yell, causing them to come running.
"What's going on is everything okay? Is someone hurt?!?" Miles asks.
"Everyone's fine, I just need you two to go open the gate!" I say.
"Well were really not supposed to open it...." Phil says.
"Go open the dam gate!" I say, this causing my dad to join in on the conversation.
"The guys said that we're not supposed to open the gate until they tell us that they are back!" Miles says.
"Dammit prospect listen to the lady and go open the dam gate now!" Piney says, the prospects then decide to listen and they across the lot to open the gate.
I walk back out with my dad, joining Tara and Lyla at the picnic table just as the prospects get to the gate and the roar of the motorcycle engines gets louder.
They open the gate and the guys come riding into the lot, followed by a black SUV, which I'm assuming Abel is in.
The guys all park their bikes and begin to get off.
"I'm gonna go get the kids." Dad says, walking off to get the kids.
He comes back with the kids and the guys start getting closer to us.
"Daddy Daddy Daddy!!!" Ellie shouts as she runs up to Opie, Kenny following right behind her.
I walk right past my brother to my old man.
"Hey you." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck to kiss him.
"Miss me?" He says breaking the kiss.
"Oh you know I did." I say with a wink.
"Where's Ry?" He asks.
"Oh Piney has him inside."
"You think him or Gemma could keep him overnight?" He says, I raise my eyebrow.
"Probably but why?" I ask, smirking.
"Because it's been two weeks and I missed my old lady." He says with a grin.
"I'm sure they can watch him." I say smirking, knowing exactly what tonight is gonna consist of.
*************************************
7pm at The Clubhouse, everyone is drinking and partying as usual. I'm in the middle of talking to Tara when Happy comes along and grabs my arm.
"Come on lets go." He says.
"Where we going?" I ask.
He shots me a glare, still holding onto my arm.
"Harley....come on Gemma has the kid...were leaving."
With that I don't need to respond, I just follow him to his bike and we ride home.

We get home and there's no time wasted. As soon as we get into the house he picks me up, slamming me against the wall kissing me passionately. I pull away from him with to catch my breathe.
"Fuck Hap..."
He carries me back to our room before throwing me on the bed and giving it to me all night.
After about our fifth round we finally fall asleep. I'm so glad the boys are back in town.

**************************************
A/N- y'all last night I saw Tully (Marilyn Manson) live in concert it was amazing! Anyways I hope you all are still enjoying my book. I'm planning on starting a second book related to SOA soon, I'll keep you all posted. Thank you all for your votes and comments.

Much love,
Kaeli ♥️