💙🖤Good Morning My Love~ 🖤💙

Unedited.

Sensations trickle along your limbs, condensed heavily in your joints. Your conciosuness slowly drips back to you as your eyes snap awake only to dialate to the very little amount of light. Pain begins to surface within you, much to your dismay. You couldn't help but exclaim in the newfound pain.

"Ouch!"

You try to bring your hands to try and soothe the sharp, needle like pains crawling all over you but you couldn't. Your arms and legs were restricted by chains, holding you back to the post in the ground. A cement, cold stone ground within a single wooden post in the center of it all. Your eyes regulated to the low light surroundings and you could see the outlines of things. There wasn't much to see.

You could see a large door across the room and one large shelf like structure to your right. Other than that it was cold, dark, and lonely in whatever chamber you were currently resided in. You try to pull memories out of the back of your mind.

The last thing you remember was the smile of someone close to you. You tried to get more, like their name or other people you have seen before, but your head hurt to much to try and think about it. It was as if you were in a massive hangover but instead of feeling sick you feel pain as a consequence of drinking. It was unpleasant at the very least.

That's when a noise rang in your ears. Noise was fuzzy to you for some odd reason. Maybe it was due to a lack of noise? But that would heighten your sensibility to it. So why was your hearing fuzzy? The large door creaked open and light rushed into the room, but only at the spot in front of the door. A shadow stood in the broad, now open doorway. An eerie yet cheerful voice echoed on the walls.

"Good morning my love~"

My love? You don't remember yourself dating anyone. Your mind flashed back to the picture of that adorable smile, a face now accompanying it. Starry pupils in eyesockets. Clearly, he face was of a skeleton. A skeleton? Oh, right. You remembered falling. Falling somewhere on a mountain. All you remember now were two things: Falling and a Cute Skeleton.

"Did you sleep well? I certainly hope so! Mweh heh heh!"

After his childish voice was a cute laugh. He hoped you slept well? That was nice of him. But was he the person who chained you to this post? Why were you chained to this post? Why were you hurting all over? You don't know why you detested the idea, but you had to depend on the voice for answers. The fuzzy voice that your ears would slowly adjust to. It was loud, it almost rang in your human ears.

You try to muster up a voice, but fail to have anything come out more than a breath of cold air in the cold room. You heard the door slam. The outline of the small figure was all you could see once again, your pupils trying to dialate to the new amount of light in the room.

"You must be hurting, my love. Don't worry! I'm sure I can make it all better!"

The closer they got, the closer you could see them. You could see feint blues and grays in their outfit and they had defined white skin. Wait, they had no skin at all! This was the skeleton. Starry eyesockets looking in your eyes and an optimistic smile, just like you remembered.

He came even closer, allowing you to see he wore a tee shirt, long black pants, blue boots, and a blue banda. His smile didn't look exactly the same as in your memory. In your memory, it was sweet and kind. This smile looked almost... maniacal? You didn't know how else to describe such a thing.

"These chains must be restraining you, poor dear~"

The skeleton cooed at you, lefting the chain wrapped around your right wrist and tugging at it a little. You yelped. It sent even more prickly spine through your arm. Why did he do that? With that smile you remembered, you thought he would be a friend? He is calling you 'my love'. But then again, what kind of person chains their love to a wooden post? Your heard hurt with all this logical thinking. You just wanted to lie down with something warm and cuddle up to a pillow or something.

"Well, why don't I just help you out?"

With that, a slice of something sharp cut through the metal chains like it was nothing. A bright blue glow filled the room. Once your eyes were regulated of the afterglow of the sharp opbject, our could see him cutting the rest of the chains with a bone. A bone like a sword. Very sharp, and by the looks of it, very lethal. One false swipe and You'd be a goner. You gulped and whimpered a bit, scared of the weapon.

With one final snapshot of the bone, all the chains were dropped dead to the floor as of they never restricted you at all. You felt your wrists together, the lack of friction somehow making you crave the loss. That sensation would end soon. You rubbed your left wrist with your right hand as you looked into his... heart eyes? Wait, weren't they stars before?

"There~ All better! Now, why don't we head upstairs, my love?"

His voice was sing song. He chirped every word optimistically, as of there wasn't a bother to be had with the world. You liked it. You tried to talk to him again, but your throat was still sore and aching from so long without talking.

Bringing that up, how long has it been since you last talked? How long were you trapped in there? Who tied you up? Well, chained you up? Who was this skeleton and why did your only vivid memory be his smile? Oww... your head throbbed with too many questions. You brought your hand to your head. You heard a childish giggle above you.

"Come on, My love~ Take my hand~"

His gloved hand was extended to you. Fingers, well, his version of fingers spreader apart so you could entwine yours in them. So he could hoist you up and bring you wherever he wanted you to go. 

You had to trust him. He was your only method of escape right now. Despite not knowing very much, you did know you wanted to get out of here. If you had a memory of him smiling so happily, there was a really good chance you were friends. Maybe lovers with his little name for you.

You took his hand.

1124 words