🖤💙Forget Him, My Love~💙🖤

Unedited

"I love you more than anything, Pappy. I know nothing can ever break us apart."

"Papyyyyyrusssss! Time to wake up carrot! You promised me you'd take me to Muffet's! You lazy bones!"

"You won't ever leave me, right Pappy? I love you too much for that."

Lines rung in your ears like listening to music. Images flashed by your eyes as if watching some random soap opera. Names put together with faces. Blankly wallowing in your memory, dying to answer questions for the past two and a half hours while Sans left you to watch NBT.

"I agree, nothing can break us apart."

"You were right about the lazybones thing. Im bone tired. Let me sleep."

"Why would I ever leave you, honey?"

You were able to on pur a few things together. The tall skeleton wearing an orange hoodie was named Papyrus. He loved puns and was extremely lazy. You think he was extremely protective of Sans and he called you 'Honey'. Personally, 'My Love' had a sweeter ring to it but it was still a nice nickname. He must have loved Honey.

You were intrigued. You had to know who this previous love was. What happened to him? What about Sans? You loved sans, right? He loved you so much, it would be wrong not to love sans. You kept telling that to yourself. You. Love. Sans.

But then... that tall skeleton seemed so awesome. You constantly saw yourself going out with him on dates. To get nice cream, to get doughnuts, seeing him on the job, taking naps together. You just had small little memories of the cute moments and they couldn't help but make you smile. 

"My Love? Are you still here?"

You fumbled to regain yourself after a slideshow of memories. You look over to the doorway leading from the entryway, where Sans was coming in from. He had that innocent smile on his face. Where has he been? Why sis he leave you alone so long? Whatever. He was back now. Maybe he could share those moments with you. Make you forget again. That's what you needed to do, right! You were in love with sans, right?

"I'm here Sans."

You smiled at him. He walked over and flopped on the couch, skull landing in your lap as you sat upright. He looked up at you with heart shaped pupils. Double hearts. His jaw spread in a large, dopey grin. It was like he finally got exactly what he wanted. Finally. Finally...

"I'm sorry I left so long, my love. I had to do some things. As the self-proclaimed sentry the magnificent sans simply must go on patrol!"

He looked so cute, acting all proud like that. So he had a job as a sentry that did patrols? That would make sense, why he was gone so long. You just nodded, getting lost again. But before your conscious would go to the depths of your mind you pulled it back, focusing on the cute little blueberry of a skeleton in your lap. Blueberry... Hey! That could be his affectionate nickname! But... maybe later.

"That's fine, Sansy."

You began stroking his skull as if it was hair you could run your fingers through. He seemed to calm down entirely. His bones relaxed and his eyesockets closed with the power of magic. You could almost feel his content and love radiating off of him. It made you feel guilty.

You felt guilty for your conscious, remembering those memories of romantic moments with someone else and smiling at them. You felt guilty of cheating, even though you never physically went on the dates with this skeleton named Papyrus. 

Sans honestly had a lot on his shoulders. Hearing about his failed attempts from Tem, having her mock him constantly just wasn't good for his soul. He tried hard, very hard, to get you to love him. Now he's in the timeline where he finally has you for his own after fifty times and he still has a threat coming after you, something that could take you away from him.

Memories

Remembering Papyrus was the most stressing thing on the little Skelton. He thought he form rid of any way you could remember him that is accessable. He had no idea how the memory of Papyrus triggered. All items were either hidden or burned. Was it something he said? Probably. Perhaps he can suppress any further memories to make you curious. Maybe he just needs to amplify your Love for him, make you forget Papyrus once and for all. A fifty first reset did not sound pleasing to Sans at all. 

"My Love?"

Maybe he can just bluntly end this. You obviously had lots of time to think. That was dangerous. He couldn't leave you alone too long or you would learn. Learning was dangerous for someone he wanted to keep captive and for himself. The more you relied on him and loved him, then better.

"Yes, Sans?"

He treasured every touch you have him. Every stroke of his skill. Every hug you squeezed him with. He cherished every thing about you. Every smile you flashed towards him, every look you graced his life with. Everything about you he wanted to belong to him. It had to belong to him. Papyrus needed to be permemantly out of then picture.

"That memory you had of the tall orange skeleton saying he loved you earlier. Forget it. Forget him."

You noticed his voice went flat and stale, completely monotone and lifeless. Your heart stopped a minute along with your breathing. Of course, you freaked out with the first memory. But you grew used to seeing the tall orange-wearing Skellie. It was as If he knew you were thinking about him. That wasn't kind of freaky, but you could understand where he was coming from.

"Of course Sansy."

You replied with a calm voice. Stay steady. Just take it slow. Try to remember but by bit. Try to learn but by bit. There were still a great many questions to be answered. Like how you were getting these memory flashes, who locked you in that basement, why sans had those mood swings changing his personality constantly, and many other things. At least you had some answers. But those memories of that skeleton...

You won't forget Papyrus that easy.

1049 Words