🖤💙FORGET, My Love~💙🖤

Unedited

You wailed, still lightly pounding ont he door and crying. Let you out. Let you out! Please Sans let you out! You were sorry! You regretted not listening to him! Jus tplease let you out! You felt useless, helpless, and alone being locked up somewhere again! Just please oh please let you out!

Sans was in the basement, burning the hoodie to the ground. He should have burned it with everything else in that stupid box. He couldn't risk it again. He would do anything not to reset again. Here, in the one timeline where you said the magic three words "I love you" is where he wanted to stay. He can't let Papyrus ruin everything again, even when he's dead.

That brought up other questions. Want if seeing anyone you knew triggered memories too? Memories were his greatest nemesis. He had to fight them. If Alphys and Undyne appeared in your mind once before, they were already a threat. He had to get rid of them

But he had more pressing matters to deal with right about now. He wanted to see Tem, the little bitch that see is. He wanted to see if she had the power to do something without having to reset. Another magical thing only those with resets have the power to do.

Sans went upstairs and threw the curtain off of Temmie. Tem was whimpering, being crushed by the bines yet still being spared. A Gaster blaster hovering behind her for an intomidation effect. How Sans wasn't tried by keeping all this magic restricted Tem twenty-four/Seven was incredible. It depicted how he was the strongest monster in the underground now.

"HOi! Oh, it's you, I expected (your name) to come and save me by now. You really are unpredictable Sansy."

Tem spat our her words with such hatred that they could Kill Sans if they were alive. Sans flared down at Tem. Boy, was she really getting on his nerves now or was it just him? Oh wait. Neither! Skeletons don't have nerves! Ha ha!

"Tem, listen very carefully. I want you to wipe a select part of (your name)'s memory without resetting the game."

Tem scoffed in his face. She always would put up a prideful front and claim she won't or can't do such a thing. But sams knew better. Tem had control of all the save files, all the code, and all the resets. She was basically a goddess underground. Only she didn't know that she already was all powerful. That was something Sans would never say aloud,

"You are an idiot. You think I can do that!? Ha!"

Sans applied more pressure to the Temmie, causing her to yelp in pain. The Gaster blaster prepared for attack, beginning to glow now as it could any time he wanted it to. Sans's pupils were lost. He was dealt serious and mad. He wasn't in the mood for this shit.

"You can alter codes. Alter their memory code or I will end you right now. I want them to remember they are MINE and only MINE. I want everyone else entirely out of the picture of for good. No papyrus, no Alphys, no Undyne, no asgore, no toriel. Just me and them. Just happiness and love. No way to recover her lost memories. Deal?"

Tem was shaking. Shaking underneath her restrictions that could kill her st any given moment. All she needed was the command of Sans with his magic and she didn't be pooped into dust like a crystal gem.

"O-okay! But it will take a while! I need a few hours at least! Altering the code is dangerous and this universe hasn't both copyright and a firewall to get past! Just give me time don't kill me!"

Good. Tem was crying. She still was scared of Sans. Perfect. Sans smirked a skeletal smirk and he deactivated the Gaster blaster, still keeping it there though. He still needed to scare her into doing his bidding. As long as she was terrified of him, that was great. But once your memories are changed forever, he can just end her pathetic, miserable life just like he ended Papyrus.

"I want it done by the time they goes to sleep. I want them mine."

Tem nodded and pulled up Her little save altering screen and began working. The screen itself was illuminated so Sans could cover her up worth the curtain no problem. Last time he left her uncovered you found her. That is exactly what we don't want. By We I mean Sans. That's exaclty what sans doesn't want.

Back in Sans's room you gave up trying to get out. The door was locked and the window didn't open. You just curled up in his race car bed and cried in his sheets. He would come back for you eventually, right? You decided to wait this whole thing out. You had to wait it out. There was nothing you could do...

Sans went back in the house to hear quiet. So you gave up trying to escape his room, huh? Well in a few hours you really could forget in forgive. Literally. Just the idea of you being loyal to him and only him made him so happy he couldn't stand it. So he sat down on the couch a moment.

Having you his and only his. Having your memories of everyone else just gone. Having only room for him in your mind and heart. It was everything he could ever want! This is where younwoidl expect him to have second thoughts, right? Expect him to realize it's not what he wants and that he messed up, right? Where you'd expect him to go back to Tem and force her to restart the whole game so he can make everything right again, right?

Mweh heh heh, that's where you're wrong. Sans doesn't feel an ounce of remorse for what he did anymore. He is hours away from having everything he could ever dream of. He is hours away from having you all to himself with nobody having a single chance to ruin everything for him again. He didn't care if Papyrus was gone anymore. He had been replaced with someone better. Someone who Sans knew would never leave him again!

Sans didn't feel anything bad, no sense of empathy. All he felt was love, passion, and joy. Love for you. Passion for you. And joy for you. Everything he did, it was all for you. You were his love, as he's been saying almost every single sentence to you. And he didn't care what happened to anyone else.

As long as you were his.

1091 Words.