Prolog PT. 2

Ps: Lance is 22, Shiro is 30, keef is 23, Hunk is 22 also, and pidge is 18. Oh wait! Allura is 25 and Coran is 49.

Also, the picture of the house/their rooms will be below

Keith)
"The truth is, you never know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride. Nothing is guaranteed."
-Eminem

I never really thought this would happen to me, seeing a drawing of me in the sketch book of a total stranger.

I wasn't snooping. One of the papers flew over the counter, and I wanted to give it to them... heh...

"Y-You dropped this." I said, I handed the paper towards the waiter, he took it with shaky hands.

"You draw really well," I looked at his name tag, "Lance." I muttered before walking back to my table.

Pidge)
All I need is my friends, they have my back no matter what. I would be happy to continue working minimum wage as a dishwasher for a diner if it meant staying with my friends for life.

Holy fuck... Lance is in some deep ass shit right now. Ohhhh this is some gooodddd teeaaaaa!!!

"You draw very well, Lance." Mullet man said awkwardly and went back to his table. Lance couldn't even muster up a thank you before running into the back room.

"PIDGE! FINISH MY SHIFT!" Lance yelled out from the back room, he knew not to leave because he was both Hunk's and my ride home.

Mullet man sat in his booth typing away at his computer, ignoring the previous events. Ah, only if Lance was like that...

Oh well!

-Time skip brought to you by ORPHANS!!! Sorry keef [and Shiro in this book] (even tho keef isn't an orphan anymore)-

It was five minutes until closing. I gave Mullet man, who's name is Keith, his bill. He spent 57.00 dollars on coffee... coffee costs 1.50!

Apparently Keith also Shiro's friend that he had to tutor in High School. Since Lance and Shiro lived together their whole lives, I'm guessing it was never at their house. Or they didn't remember each other, since it was middle school and all.

Keith was recently evicted from his apartment because someone was willing to pay more for it, and was going to live with Shiro (and apparently Lance) until further notice.

Hohoho, Pidgeon, why do you know this? You ask. WELL!! ITS BEEN 5 HOURS SO WHAT ELSE WOULD I DO!?! TALK TO HUNK AND HUNK ONLY? NO!! I NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED!!! Besides, Hunk was in our convo too!

Keith paid the bill and walked outside, the rain from earlier settled, but it was still extremely wet.

Lance wattled out of the back room after Keith was gone. "Let's bounce!" Lance yelled. He held his car keys in his hand.

Everyone piled into the car, and drove off to Shiro's house.

Lance)
Lance that friend that makes you get out of bed in the morning even if you are too depressed to move.

We rolled up at home, Pidge and Hunk wanted to stay with Shiro and me for the night... for some reason.

I also got a text from Shiro saying that one dude that he used to tutor is crashing at our place for awhile. I think I remember him. He usually left when I got home from dance classes back before we moved to Florida with my mom.