Memories

Flashback:

The brunette couldn't help but stare at Neymar. She never knew that she could fall so hard for the Brazilian she was scared and also thrilled. The two had been going out for a year now Neymar and the brunette had been studying for their final test. He picked up his head and caught the brunette looking at him. "Why are you staring at me meu amor?" The brunette

blushed and before she could stop herself she said "I love you Neymar." The Brazilian froze he was not expecting that to come out. Don't get him wrong he loved her, in fact, he felt the same way,but he was to scared to be rejected. Isabella immediately felt like throwing up he stood there motionless this was a huge mistake. The Brazilian grabbed her by her waist and whispered into her ear "eu te amo minha princesa" The brunette turned around "Really?" the Brazilian nodded he never been so sure. He kissed her passionately to let her know that he was certain. The brunette broke the kiss "I'm ready bebê." "Meu amor are you sure? I don't want you to regret it later." She nodded ready for him.

Who knew that their first time would bring her beautiful baby boy?

Present Day:

Neymar walked towards the locker room he wouldn't let those two ruin his day. The Brazilian cake here to enjoy football, and that's exactly what he was going to do. When he walked out Isabella was chatting with Marcelo. She threw her head back in laughter to something he said. He forgot was practice but to distraught he was glad he came anyways.

The brunette ran towards Thiago he hadn't seen him since she bought her own apartment. "Next time don't come here just hang out with the WAGs okay menina?" Isabella had rolled her eyes and nodded she did admit she needed some girl friends "Ok Dad!" Thiago rolled his eyes playfully and walked away.

She went and sat on the bench and started playing games before she realized Bruna sat by her. The actress looked at her "So do you know Neymar?" Getting straight to the point. The brunette kept calm and smiled "No I've heard of him heard he was a good football player." The actress pushed no further but she had a bad feeling about the brunette and what she meant to Neymar.

After all the boys came and gave a bone crushing hug. The brunette had missed all of them. "Why'd you leave belle we've missed you?" Cesar asked. She cringed at the question. The Brazilian head perked up "Yeah why did you leave I'm dying to know?" The brunette rolled her eyes "Reasons" she replied only Thiago and David knew for now. The Brazilian scoffed and walked away she just would not budge.

*Isabella's mamãe house*

"Mommy!!!" Davi came running towards her. He looked so much like Neymar. She started tearing up "Oh my little boy I've missed you" "I missed you to mommy" She love this little boy to death she would do anything for him. "Did you take care of grandma?" The little boy nodded. "Ok go put your shoes on we're going to uncle Thiago's house" Davi screamed yay.

"Hey mamãe how are you doing?

"I'm fine filha" The mother sighed she honestly didn't know why her daughter had got up and left. She knew Neymar loved her little girl and would do anything for her. "Ok mamãe we're going to Thiago's house" The mother nodded "You need to tell him soon Isabella"

Neymar's POV:

I was headed to Thiago's house with the rest of the guys for FIFA night. Bruna was driving him up the wall again and he needed to get away from her before he said something he would later regret. He walked through only to be tackled by Dani. "Neymar" he slurred "I see you guys already started without me"

"You were taking to long" yelled Hulk. "Since everybody is here let the games commence who are the first two?" asked Thiago. Luiz and Fred immediately started playing after while. Everybody was doing their own thing and having a good time.

The brunette walked in unaware of the party with Davi "Can I surprise uncle Thiago" The brunette nodded "Go ahead meu amor" Davi ran inside. She walked in to find the team members staring at Davi.

The little boy seen his mommy "Look mommy I surprised him!" Everybody look to see who was his mommy. Isabelle froze the secret had been out and not the way she planned it.