One year Later

"Daddy do you know what cancer is?" Neymar looked at Davi confused. "What are you talking about menino?"

Davi sighed he was worried about his mommy the doctor said she had cancer he didn't know what it was but he was scared he was going to lose his mommy.

"The doctor said mommy had cancer is it bad?" Neymar gulped it had been year Isabella had kept to her promises, but now she had been more distant and looked sick but he think the brunette situation was worse.

"No it's ok Davi mommy will just be fine." he lied to his son not wanting to worry him until he got answers. He grabbed Davi hugging him.

-----------------------------------------

Bella sat at home sick out of her mind her body was on pain. She hadn't told anyone of her sickness. She was weak and fragile, but she had to be string for Davi.

It had been a year since she had stopped talking to Neymar. Its been a year since her and David had broken up and not in good way. It's been a month since she was diagnosed with cancer.

She felt so alone she didn't want to burden anyone. The love her life Neymar had asked for Bruna for marriage. It was one of the reasons her and David broke up. She sat crouched in the couch depressed.

She got up to get ready for Davi to come home, but her knees buckled she hit her head on the glass table as she quickly fell into a black abyss.

------------------------------/---------

The brunette slowly opened her eyes to see Neymar sleeping intge couch. She desperately needed water. "Neymar" she croaked. The Brazilian opened his eyes "Bella bebê what do you need?"

"Water please?" she whispered.

He quickly grabbed the cup and held it for her to drink. "Meu amor" he whispered as he put his head in the crook of her neck "Why didn't you tell me?"

Isabella felt his warm tears as she grabbed him "We weren't on good terms I didn't want to worry you. You have your own life now I would just burden you."

///////--------------

*Authors note

I updated I don't know I might change it yes it has been a year because it seems I haven't updated that long so enjoy

Do you like it or should I change it??? Whatever you guys want