All because of the buttons!

TORD'S POV
I woke up and saw Y/N snuggled up next to me. I carefully got up and tried not to wake her up. I walked over to a picture of me and took it off the wall. The I took the picture of a button off the wall and reveal a lever and pull it. A wall opens up showing a hidden room. "At last, I will be complete again! Muahahaha-" "HEY TORD!" Edd says... greats it's Edd! "Ah! Hello Edd... This is just my old... Ehh! Laundry room!" I say nervously and pick up a sock and put it on a gun rack. "Okay... Oh look! Buttons!" Edd says, "No no no! Don't press that!" I say but I'm to late. Edd has pressed the button! "Did someone say buttons?! I love buttons!" Matt runs in and says.
Y/N'S POV
I heard a lot of noise and walked over to see Edd and Matt pressing buttons and Tord seems pissed! I walk in the room and stare at the guns. I grab one, "Please don't touch that!" Tord asks me, I just laugh. "I can handle a gun! I've kill people before! Plus girls have better aim!" I say and Tord just stares at me, then I realize what I said. He probably thinks I'm a yandere or some crap! Tord laughs, "Your holding it wrong!" Tord says, "HA! Like you could do better!" I say, "I'll show you!" Tord says. He stands behind me and grabs my waist with one hand, then uses the other hand to put the back of the shotgun on my shoulder.
EDD'S POV
I see that Tord is showing Y/N how to use a gun! Creep love!! It's adorable! I show Matt and we walk out of the room. I turn around to see Matt walk back in the side room and scream "Y'ALL TWO FUCK EACH OTHER I WANT GRANDCHILDREN!!!!"
Y/N'S POV
After I heard what Matt says I blush. Tord looks down at me, "I mean if you want to I'm always up for adult time in the bed-" I cut Tord off by elbowing him in the stomach. "You don't get these kisses for free!" I sing.

(Author Note: I was able to write this!! Is this what success feels like?!?! Any way this is where I got the "You don't get these kisses for free!"⬇️)       Author~Chan out
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️