chapter 2 greece

I land on top of a big stone building, and immediately recognise the Acropolis. There is no way I could have been transported from Australia to Greece in about half a second.

This is weird I thought.

I see that the Athena Parthenos is there. That's even weirder, because the Athena Parthenos had disappeared. The only way it could be back is if I was back in time. This is too weird.

I realize I am still holding the letter, so I open it, there are words on it, "Hidden wisdom".

A big stampede of Romans come up the hill, I quickly jump behind some bushes, and watch them take away the statue. I feel like jumping out and stopping them but they are in Roman armour (and have swords). After they're gone, I go and have a look and see something that was previously hidden under the base. It is a copy of the Athena parthenos a statue of Athena, the goddess of wisdom. The words on the letter say 'hidden wisdom' and that statue of the goddess of wisdom was hidden. Also weird. In the corner of my eye I see a masked person running towards me, he grabs my hand and it burns. I panic and reach out for the statue, my fingers close around it, and everything swirls around me, again. This must be a dream.