Chapter 28: Truculence

THIRD PERSON

Gun shots after gun shots, bombs after bombs. The whole Secret Place of Gangster's Hospital is in chaos. Different clans were fighting for unending quarrels between the two family. Fortunando and Fernandez.

"Calm down, ija. Nothing will happen to them, they were trainned by great warrior, their Evil Queen," Ceferina soothes Jennelyn.

Jennelyn pursed her lips and touched her baby bump. "Alam ko naman po, but still, I am worried about them. They were outnumbered by Fortunando's, I am afraid that they might have major casualities to them."

"Jenelle won't let that happen," Heraine said, casually sipping on her teacup.

Marahas na bumuga ng hangin si Jennelyn. "Jenelle is in ICU po. She's unconscious and unaware of surroundings."

"Don't you believe us?" Heraine gaped at her. "We, Royal Queens, are always two steps ahead in a game. And I am telling you, Jenelle is capable to keep everyone safe even in her state."

Jennelyn looked at Ceferina and the latter smile, nodding her head. "That's true. The reason why she's the only one who can sit in Royal Queen's throne."

"Other than her... no one else?" Jenellyn trailled off.

The two former Royal Queens bobbed her head. "After Jhannice died, the Evil Queen changed the rules and only the last child will sit in the throne."

"How about James and Jade?" Jennelyn inquired.

"James will be the king and you'll be the queen unless... James declined the position. It will be passed to Jade and she and her partner will be the King and Queen of Cruz Palace."

Umawang ang labi ni Jennelyn sa pagkamangha. That's how Royalties works in Armenia Kingdom. There will be King and Queens of each palace and the Royal Queen or Royal King are the higher ones, still they came from main Cruz Family.

WHILE THE Heartless and the two former Royal Queens are in Fernandez Household, the people at SPOG Hospital are continuously fighting for their life. The TBBL— James' friends and the Black Demon Gang— James' gang are outside the SPOGH, doing their best to lessen the Fortunando's men. They were outnumbered, but that didn't stop them from fighting.

For Jenelle... they are willingly laying their life for her. She's a family. Her fight is their also their fight.

"Kuya!"

James immediately catch the newly reload gun from Jade who's meters away from him, but not that far. James continued firing guns. They may be outnumbered, but they are skilled fighter.

"Here! Motherfuckers!" David exclaimed as he fire bullets from the air.

The protectors sent by Protector Zyden, the head of the protectors in Armenia Kingdom, hovered around the SPOG Hospital, making sure their Royal Queen is unharmed.

"This is Protector Loki, commanding you for shoot-to-kill," the right hand of Protectory Zyden said.

"Copy," everyone said as they lifted up their riffles and started firing guns.

NAGPALITAN SINA Rainne at Catherine ng tingin at sabay na tumango. They took a peek from the room to the empty hallway. They could hear light steps and unending shooting.