a video always remembered

hey guys after this chapter i will time jump to 3 years later OK. love ya. remember if you need anything my chat box is always open. i am a good listener and some of my friends say i give good advice. i will not be editing this chapter so just put up with it, its just capitalization errors.

~~~~

It was the Friday after the horrid day and it just so happened that today was the day of my dads funeral. Usually people say that funerals are all sad and gloomy but that is all true but you can still have a good laugh. And that is exactly what I needed. When every body got up to deliver a speech my uncle went up and the only part of his speech that I remembered was 12 words, God is Good All the Time, All the Time God is Good. you see when my brother was brave enough he went up to the podium and was telling some funny stories that he and my dad got o do before his passing.

When all the speeches were done my dads work buddies took photos from my dads Facebook page and put it into a video. we all laughed and cried. (A/N the link is on the side)  i have to admit that my dad was silly fun and over all the best person i have ever met.

~~~~~

this was so short because there was no need for detail.