Destinee

I saw rabbit tracks. I then heard groaning. I looked up and saw herds. I screamed and ran. Kota my mind screeched. I knocked on the door. " Kota let's go" I broke out sobbing. I opened the door. She was gone. I didn't have time to look for her. I ran in the direction of where I came from in the beginning. I got strong again. I got into town. Walkers were everywhere. I saw a store with a roof. ( A/N Shoosh my children.) It was perfect. I ran in and knocked random things off shelves. I climbed up and knocked off a ceiling tile. I made my way into the hole. I took my knife out of my pocket. I put a hole through the roof making sure not to cut the wiring. I smiled at the camp until I realized that I had nobody. Nothing. No food. No shelter. I let out a yelp of frustration. I then thought about it. I'm on top of a store. I climbed back down. I grabbed a tent a tarp and a few granola bar. I set up the tent and put the tarp over it. I put the granola bars in a pocket. I went back down. I grabbed a sleeping bag and a package of water. I climbed up. I unrolled the sleeping bag. I put the water beside where my head will be. I went back down and found a bunch of hoodies. Considering I only have the one I have on now I took it. I went and grabbed a pillow. That's all I needed for tonight. I went back and curled up in the sleeping bag hoping for a better day tomorrow.