CHAPTER 3: finally, baby girl

waverly earp finished cleaning and setting up just right before the shorty's opens. and before she can finally flip the sign that says 'open' champ entered with a big smile on his face. waverly knew that smile, she became pretty well familiar with her boyfriend's face. she smiled back and pout, trying to be cute around her boyfriend. "come here, babe youre turning me on" champ said and immediately grabbed waverly's waist and push his body against hers. waverly knew that's what champ wants, she just hope sometimes champ can just hug her and just be sweet. champ pressed his lips on waverly's neck, but waverly kinda pushed him away. "champ, im about open the shorty's, have some compasion to those who are thirsty for alcohol." she joked as she tries to get away from her boyfriend's grip. champ wont let her go and still insist to kiss her. "stop." she said, but still her boyfrien is not listening "i said stop for christ sake!"  she pushed champ away hard enough to slam him on the floor. her boyfriend curled bc of pain, she panicked and pick him up. "what the fuck is wrong with you waverly?!"

her worried face replaced with a frown but before she can even reply a loud bang caught their attention. shorty's door is wide open and there are 3 guys standing in the front door. "im gonna make you pay for that freakin door you aholes!" waverly manage to act tough and grab the bottle near her which is useless since the guys have guns. the bad guys laughed but eventually faded "where's the heir? give us the fcking gun." the guy in the middle pointed a gun at them but waverly didnt moved , while her boyfriend who should be the one protecting her is hiding behind her back. "babe just give it to them!" champ said without even thinking.

"what am i? stupid?!" she whispered to champ. the guys didnt like waiting so the other guy fired the gun near where waverly and champ is standing. champ panicked and ran upstairs leaving the waverly alone. "asshole." waverly whispered to herself. "look, just get the hell out of here before my sister comes and send y'all bck to hell." the brave girl warned them. her legs is literally shaking right now but she prefer not to show her weakness. the bad guys walk closer to her and pointed the gun in her head. *please wynonna please be here.* she wished but it might be too late. she close her eyes as the guy pressed the gun harder toucher her forehead. she's just waiting for them to kill her since her stupid boyfriend hide upstairs and she doubt he's strong enough to man up and fight these devils or even just call for help.

waverly heard a gunshot but why is she still alive? she slowly open her eyes and saw a girl standing in front of her talking, but she cant hear the words she's saying. waverly reached the face of the girl and felt if it is real "am i in heaven already?" the girl's brows furrowed and continued talking but still she cant hear it. she smile at her but everything went back to normal when the bad guy hit the girl on the back of her head. waverly screams and get the mop near her, she break it in the middle using her legs and removed the mop head with her bearhands. "fcking revenants i dont need a fcking peace maker to kill y'all!!" she slide through the bar and kicked the 1st revenant, she then spin the mop sticks like she's doing some arnis tricks. the other girl still laying on the floor unconcious so no one's there to help her. waverly swings the mop stick right in the face of the revenant and burried the other stick in the eyes of the revenant. there's still two revenants to fight, waverly needs to stay alive and slow them down by fughting them till wynonna arrives. the two remaining revenants are about to pull the trigger to kill waverly when wynonna fired on them and kill them.

"oh my god! baby girl are you okay?!" wynonna open her arms and hug her little sister. waverly is crying so hard because she thought she was already going to die. "they almost killed me, wynonna. but then officer haught came, but they knock them down too." waverly explained her face is burried on her sister's chest, she makes her feel safe. wynonna kissed her on her haird "shh.. im here. officer haught called me as soon as she saw the shorty's door broken." wynonna occasionaly brush her sister's hair to make her calm, officer haught is still unconcious tho so they have to take her to the hospital. the earps lift the red headed girl up, there about to leave when wynonna heard someone inside the shorty's

"hey!" she said pointing a gun on the stair's direction. "hey its me... are they gone?" wynonna rolled her eyes and lowered her gun. "wait you were here?!" the older earp asked and when champ did not answer "you piece of shit! my sister couldve died and you hide upstairs like a fcking pussy?!" champ lift both of his hands like he's surrendering while wynonna started kicking his ass.  "waverly tell him youre done! tell him youre over! i want to hear it!" wynonna said still pointing her big gun on champ's head.

waverly didnt even hesitate she said the words like its nothing... "we're done champ. you stupid piece shit left me, they pointed a freaking gun on my head. youre a pussy." waverly officially said it coldly, wynonna smirked and put bac her gun on her waist and leave champ there still shaking.

"you did the right thing. baby girl. if someone cannot catch a bullet for you, dont waste your time and leave them already." waverly smiled but not reaching her eyes. champ is a total dickhead but at some point she really loved him, and she knows he did too on his own ways. the thing happened at shorty's is a wake up call, at least she finally found a reason to hate that guy. some part of her is happy though, but mostly she feels sad, is is really that easy for him to leave her alone? thank god officer haught came, if it wssnt for her she's probably dead.

nicole finally open her eyes, and when she did they are already on their way to the hospital. wynonna's driving doll's car, she used it without his permission since she knew he wouldnt let her use it anyway. wavery and officer haught is at the back sit, the officer is lies down and her head is resting on waverly's lap. by the time she woke up waverly is asleep, officer haught cannot help herself but stare at waverly's face. "hey just make sure my sister wont melt okay?" wynonna said without looking. officer haught chuckled and forced herself up and sit. "cant promise you that." she replied. "anyway, what happened? im pretty sure i shot those guys and theyre dead how did they knocked me down?" officer asked while she touch the back of her head and check if there's blood. she still feel dizzy, though. "dont mind them. theyre dead right after they knocked you down. oh and we're heading to the hospital to get your head check." wynonna lied and change the topic immediately, deputy dolls made it cleared that no one should know about the situation in their town, but officer haught dont believe wynonna, she knows something different is going on, but she let is pass.

"thanks for saving her... her stupid boyfriend left her there while he hides upstairs. fcking dickhead right?" offcer haught clenched her jaw with what wynonna said. "im going to kick his ass." officer haught replied unconciously. "oh please dont waste your time i already scared the shit out of him." wynonna bragged as they reached their destination. "waverly thought she was already in heaven when i got there. she felt my face before i got knocked down." officer haught smile when she remember the last memory she had before she blackout. "eww. that's cheezyyy." wynonna cringed but deep inside her smiled.

"finally, baby girl." she whispered at her sister and then kiss her hear before she wakes her up.