Prologue : Filet Mignon

"Where are the bloody tomahtoes!?" Gordon cried in the chaotic kitchen of his five-star restaurant.

His employees were too afraid to answer. In truth, none of them knew where the tomatoes were, but they weren't about to say that. Gordon yelled louder. "We've got more than ten ****ing tables out there demanding for tomahtoes!" He pointed to one of his oldest employees standing near the refrigerator, Fred Stiller. "You! Here!"

Fred slunk up to Gordon, still holding a skillet.

Gordon threw a plate at Fred's feet, making the terrified employee jump at least five feet in the air. "Stiller! You should know where the tomahtoes are."

Fred looked about ready to pee his uniform. "S-S-Sir, I'm not sure where th-the t-t-t-tomatoes are, sir--"

"Rubbish!" Gordon interrupted, smacking an entire sack of potatoes from the counter onto the floor. "I want these cleaned up now!" He demanded, then whirled around, heading for the swinging doors of the kitchen.

Before he could exit, he spun back around. "Oh, and Fred? You're fired," he concluded before leaving.

Fred Stiller, the experienced, oldest chef of Gordon's Dish, began to cry. Gerald, Matilda, Tom, and Hugo, the closest employees to Fred, ran up to hug him and say goodbye.

Matilda patted Fred's back. "Oh Fred, don't worry. No one can ever replace you. No one will be as good as you," she comforted.

Though, the employees had no idea that there was a new, wonderful replacement for Fred walking through the luxurious Gordon's Dish entrance with the intention of applying for a job.