Facts About You

I apologize for not doing this before writing the story, but I'll just do it now. I also apologize in advance if the pictures are blurry. I'm trying to keep this on schedule, but it'll most likely be spotty for updates.

Your name = (Y/n)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backstory:

You are a mer-child of an ancient civilization called Atlantis, where mer-people lived in peace and harmony with the environment and animals that lived in and around the city. The citizens of Atlantis were governed by 7 wise mer-folk to rule over the oceans; four female leaders for the (North and South) Atlantic and Pacific oceans and three male leaders for the Indian, Antarctica, and Artic ocean. All seven leaders were the ones who kept the peace between each other's lands. But over a long amount of time, the wise- mermaid of the South Atlantic and the wise- merman of  Antarctica grew close together as meeting dreaded on. Later on the two fell in love with each other, sending little signals of love towards each other during meetings, love letters sent to one another from each other's messengers. What the two of them had that one other could rip away from one another, was love; not for riches, not for please, and not for the good of the people. No, this was true love, a love not many have seen or felt in their life time.

After years, the two married and united their kingdoms, bringing more prosperity to their kingdoms. Sadly, their happiness was spoiled by the darkness spreading through the waters. As the years went by, the merfolk have been poisoned by pollution, poached for their scales and jewelry, and snatched by fishermen as collectable items. As their race decreased drastically in numbers, the two lovers had to hide their daughter in order to keep her safe. When the night arrived, they swept their sleeping child to a sand bed a great distance away from the lovers kingdoms. Before the to left their 6 year old princess, her mother clipped her very own necklace around her daughter's neck. Holding her new found abilities and other secrets to hold. As the two parents swam away from their light and joy, both went at the fact that they might never see her again.

--- (Y/n) POV ---

I woke up from my sleepy, ready to see mommy and daddy before any of my lessons for today.-- Wait, I don't sleep on the sand bed. Where am I? What's going on? As I sat up, I decided to calm my breathing before searching for my parents. Mommy always said to calm yourself before evaluating a situation. I still can't remember what that means. As I swam around for a little while, I spotted something very odd. A boy with fins, gills, and legs near a Great White shark, is he insane?! As I neared them, I heard a little bit for their conversation, before I tried to introduce myself.

"Umm, excuse me..?" I said as politely as I could. The two looked towards me, the shark looking very overprotective and the boy confused and somewhat curious.

"I think I'm lost, can you help me?" Before the shark said anything, the boy swam up to me quickly and said, "Sure, I'm looking for my dad too, so we can help each other. What's your name?"

I was very happy to know that I now have a friend, "My name is (Y/n), what about you? What is your name?"

The boy simply grinned, showing off his sharp pearls for teeth and said, "You can call me, Sharkboy."
.
.
.
.