Ch.15

Older sister? Oh my ear buds!I stood up and hugged her.

"Ann, you're choking me,"Jojo said with little air.

I let go of her and blushed.Jojo left to live with cousin Jerry when I was six and I haven't heard from her since.

"You haven't changed a bit Ann,"she said.

She looked at me strangely after a minute of silence.Pewdie cleared his throat and Jojo looked over there.

"She hasn't spoke for four years,"he said.

"WHAT?!Tell me he's lying,"Jojo said shaking me.

"Pewdie we should leave these two to catch up,"Marzia said dragging Pewdie to their room.

I sat down on the couch and Jojo started asking a million questions.I nodded to some and she added follow up questions.

"It's cold in here.I guess I forgot to close the door,"Jojo said getting up.

The door was open?Is it possible....Probably not.Jojo came back and looked behind me.

"Um.....Ann how did that dude get in here?"Jojo asked pointing over my shoulder.

I looked and squeaked.

"Hey Ann,"Toby said,"Who's this?"

"Her older sister,"Jojo said narrowing her eyes.

Toby twitched and Jojo jumped back a little.

"Toby,"he said holding out his hand.

"Jojo,"she said eyeing Toby weirdly.

I started to back out of the room when Toby grabbed my wrist.

"You're not getting away that easy.Why have you been avoiding me lately?"he asked.

Don't think about the dream.Don't think about the dream.Jojo looked at me questionably and made Toby let me go.

"Well nice to meet you Toby but Ann's got to get to bed.School you know,"she said pushing me down the hall.

"She does?"Toby asked as I thought,'I do?'

Jojo pushed me into my room and went back to the living room.I heard them talking and the front door slam.Jojo's footsteps echo down the hall and stop at my room.The door opened and Jojo walked in.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend,"she said.

WHAT?!?There's absolutely no way possible that I would ever date Toby.I guess Jojo saw the horrified look on my face and started laughing.

"I guess not,"she laughed.

I ignored her and went into my bathroom.On the counter were a pair of pj's with frogs on them.I closed the door and sighed.If Jojo only knew what Toby had done.I know.I should've recognize him immediately.I shook my head and turned on the shower.

(Toby's P.O.V)

'If only Jojo knew what Toby had done.I know.I should've recognize him immediately.'Ann said in her mind.

I was sitting outside of her house and was listening to her thoughts.Personally I wish she would speak.If she talks the way she thinks it's surprising she hasn't spoken.Ann maybe avoiding us but I've been sitting outside of her house a couple of days.

All I can say :She thinks way too much.Why I've been sitting here is a bit of a mystery to me too.The first day when she didn't come to the mansion I had a bad feeling.After a few days something told me to wait here.

I didn't argue with it,I went with it.Ann reminds me of someone,but it's been a little while since I last thought about them,plus I have problems with my memory.Now her sister's back.I don't like the way she looked at me.It was like she thought I would hurt Ann.

Well I said I would to Ann,but in truth I wouldn't.The longer I spent time with her something strange happened.I began noticing the little things.

What the hell is wrong with me?

(Ann's P.O.V)

*The next day*

I put in my locker combination as Jojo got herself registered.I opened my locker when I heard whispering.I looked over my shoulder and for once it wasn't directed at me.It was at something down the hall but I didn't look.I looked back at my locker and grabbed my English binder and notebook.

I put the binder in my bag, but dropped the notebook.I bent down to pick it up but a gloved hand picked it up.I took it and smiled with my eyes closed.I did notice the figure had the locker locker next to me and I looked through the vent standing on my tippy toes.I saw another locker door and frowned.

Dang it.I wanted to see what the new kid looked like.I went back to getting my stuff and closed my locker.I walked about two feet down the hall when Jenna tripped me.

"Did I trip you?Oops,"Jenna said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes.She has nothing better to do does she?

"Did you roll your eyes at me girl?"she asked.

I didn't answer as I tried to pick up my class work.Jenna,however,wasn't done with me.She kicked them away and stepped on my hand.I yelped and struggled to free my hand from under the heel.

"Are you going to answer me?"she asked.

Is she that stupid?Of course not.Jenna was about to slap me when someone grabbed her wrist and twisted it.They pinned it against the locker and I was able to free my hand.

"You really think it's funny to pick on someone who doesn't talk?"I heard a male voice with venom snap.

I looked up to see...Toby?!?My mouth literally fell open and dropped to the floor.I thought he didn't care what happened to me.He stared at Jenna and she looked nervous.

"Are you going to reply?"he asked.

Jenna looked at me and I saw the fear in her eyes.I stood up and put my hand on Toby's shoulder.

'Don't break her wrist Toby.'

Toby whispered,"But she was-"

'Being a brat.'

He thought about it and dropped Jenna.

"If I see you hurting her again I won't go so easy on you next time,"he growled twitching.

Normally anyone would poke fun at him but he just showed he can become violent.Toby helped me pick up the rest of my things and walked with me to class.

"Why did you stop me?"he asked.

'Jenna's just a brat who wants to be popular.'

"Isn't she?"

'Just a wannabe.She's not actually popular.'

"If you want her dead just tell me."

'Hoodie's already offered that and I told him no.'

"No to what?"the said Proxy asked.

"Killing Jenna,"Toby said.

"You've met her too?I heard she has that effect on anyone outside of her group,"Masky said.

'I vouch for that.'

Masky laughed as we all walked into class.

"I talked to Ms.McCoy and she said we could sit together,"Hoodie said as we sat down.

Things are starting to return to normal......Except for Toby's behavior.