The Encounter

Eren's P.O.V. 3rd Person

Eren Jäger walked through the old crumbling halls of the old asylum, looking for a new place to paint.     He loves painting, it gives him something to do, and scares away unwanted onlookers. They dull eyed boy sighed, going up the old marble staircase, looking for at least a new wheelchair to add a eerie shadow to. He reached the far end, looking out the now glassless window. Eren spotted a figure limping. Tilting his head he leaned forward a bit to get a better look.

He rose a brow, getting a bit curious. He walked to the staircase, stepping down it slowly. He made sure to be quiet, hoping the approaching stranger wouldn't hear him. He quietly opened the door to the old Asylum, his face being greeted with a pair of intense silver eyes.

So much for not being noticed..

Levi's P.O.V 3rd Person

Damn hunters, I hope Eyebrows and Shitty Glasses are okay.
Levi thought as he limped through the dense woods, shards of the stake from the earlier events still lodged in his thigh. Three hours ago he had been with Hanji and Erwin at the house, then shit went down. Hunters barged in and they sprung into action, fighting the best we could. They escaped, but got separated. In the process Levi had gotten stabbed in the leg with a stake. He managed to get as much as he could out, but there was still enough in there to keep his wound from healing. Being a natural born vampire means hunters seek you out more. Unlike Hanji and Erwin, who were half bloods, bitten by full bloods, Levi was a full blood. He was born from two full blood vampires, who were killed by hunters when he was in adolescence.

Levi sighed, looking up to see a large old building. It looked almost medieval, but also looked to be from the 1800's to the 1900's.

He walked to the wooden and metal door, not expecting for it to open. He was greeted by a pair of life less green eyes and a tan face.

"Who are you?"

____________________________________

Yo! So I decided to do this shit, there will be updates on here occasionally. Other than that I hope you enjoy it.