Silver eyes

Eren's P.O.V. 1st Person

When I saw those eyes in front of me, all I could think of was the light drizzle from a afternoon rain. The first words I could say were, "who are you?" Which the man furrowed his brows in distaste, like I had just killed a innocent child. "Levi Ackerman." He said simply, crossing his arms. For some odd reason his voice sent shivers down my spine. It was deep and monotone, like a rough storm.

I blinked, staying silent. I didn't know what to do, so I just stared.

Levi's P.O.V. 1st Person

Why is just standing their and staring at me...why is he even here in the first place? I rose a brow, "Aren't you going to tell me your name? I told you mine." I said dully, getting panicked slightly as I remembered I was getting chased. I kept my front and huffed a bit, shifting off my throbbing leg slightly. "Eren...Eren Jäger.." The brown haired boy called 'Eren' said. "Why are you here?" Eren tilted his head to the side with curiosity, though his eyes remained a dull sea green.
"I could ask you the same" I said, feeling a bit annoyed at the sight of the boy's condition. He was filthy, and his hair was clearly over grown. He also seemed to not be eating enough, he was skin and bones.

Eren P.O.V. 1st person.

The raven in front of me looked at me in disgust, what, am I a piece of shit you stepped in? "I live here." I said dully. For a split second I saw shock and disbelief in his eyes, quickly being covered by his stoic mask. I heard shouting in the distance, the raven haired man's head snapping over to look. I saw him gulp, then I looked down at his leg. He was bleeding and there looked to be shards of wood stuck in the gushing wound. I narrowed my eyes, sighing as I yanked him inside and closed the old wooden door. I grabbed the old padlocks and chains that were used to keep us in and chained the door shut, securing it tightly. I turned to him and saw him scowling at me, I sighed, crossing my arms. "What, would you rather die than be safe?" I ask, biting my lip. Levi just glared, making me sigh in defeat.