Dull Sadness

Yohooo! I hopped in right here to say that the drawing up there is by me, so please dont take it, it'd be easy to say its yours when I didnt put a signature on it..anyway, enjoy!!♡♡
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
No ones P.O.V.

Eren and Levi stared each other down for what felt like hours, but had only been a minute or two. The brunette turned away with a sigh, spotting a wheel chair. 'What a coincidence' he thought, a bit annoyed that he saw it now and not when he needed it. He grabbed the handles, walking past several other's. He won't touch those, he had artwork incorporated into them. He painted dark shadows on the floor and walls, the legs attached to the chair. It represented being trapped and unmoving, like the tortured spirits who were beaten to death and linger in the building. A few of the spirits he knew well, one not moving on because eren himself was still alive, that spirit was Mikasa Ackerman, a neko of the facility who was left behind and starved. Eren didnt get to her in time, which made him sad. He knows that all the spirits will soon have to move on, especially Marco Bolt, the nicest spirit he has met. The poor guy committed suicide after his boyfriend Jean Kirshtein, died tragically from a machinery accident.

Levi watched the rather tall boy pull up infront of him, rolling a wheelchair that was as dusty as his grandpa who burned to ash. Levi grimaced, "I am not getting in that." The raven hissed. "You might want to, you cant heal yourself with the poison, how are you going to navigate through the wrecked halls?" Eren asked, his head tilting. Levi grumbled, giving up and sitting in the chair. He watched the boy navigate through halls, reaching the room he stayed in. The ceiling of that room had already collapsed, leaving a vine covered roof in its fall. Eren always kept the room as clean as he could, moss and algea was hard to get rid of though. He stopped the chair, going to a corner and rummaging through things. He pulled out a pair of medical tweezers, makung sure it wasn't silver. Luckily it was steel, so the raven haired vampire wouldnt get hurt. "You're going to need blood right?" He asked. Levi looked up, "Duh" he said. Eren just rolled his dull eyes, approaching the other and kneeling down. He worked at the leg, managing to get every peice out, even when the stoic raven flinched. He set the tool down, standing up. He thrust his wrist to the other, staring at him. Levi looked up, confusion swirling through his eyes for a second. "Drink idiot." Eren huffed. Levi grabbed the other's wrist, pulling on it. "W-wha-ng?!" Eren was about to question it but he felt a sharp pain in his neck.

Levi didnt like taking blood from a wrist, but feeling the others shock when he bit in his neck was pleasing. The pleasure turned to shock as he felt the other's emotions flooding through him. Out of every human he has sucked from, this one had the most fucked up emotions. He felt sadness, but it was dull, like he has been that way for years, centuries even. Its like crying with dull eyes, being trapped behind glass in a room alone. He felt his wound close, but he was focused more on the shivering of the other. He pulled away, scowling at the other.

"Just what are you?" Was the question that slipped from his mouth.