Chapter 4: The Talk

I sat in front of my mirror for hours talking to Kyle. I learned about him, and him the same. His favourite colour is green and was created on the 26th of April.

He doesn't know much about himself, as he was put in status for 8 years of his life and only recently woke up when I became a new 'case'. He said, each 'friend' was hand picked for each person.

And in return, I told him everything that happened since my birthday, much to my disliking and he listened to every word. He didn't even say, that drinking was wrong or that my friends didn't like me anymore.

He just listened to me, taking in every word. No one has done that. He was, as he said, like a friend.

"It's okay Stanley. I'm gonna be here as long as you need me."

"Please call me Stan."

"As you wish."

"Do really mean it? Will you really stay with me?"

"Of course. You can talk to me whenever you want to."

"But, what about school. I won't be able to see you then."

"Im sorry. You won't be able to see me at school. But run home, as fast as possible and I'll wait."

"Thank you." Kyle smiled at me and a knock at the door was heard. I stood up quickly and started to panic.

"Stan? Can I come in?" I quickly ran to my bed and jumped under the covers.

"Come in." I quickly grabbed my phone as my sister entered the room. She looked at me with disappointment.

"All you ever do is play on that stupid phone."

"Shut up. What do you want?"

"Dinners ready. Get your ass down stairs as fast as you can. Turd!"

She slammed the door and walked downstairs. I ran over to my mirror to find myself again.

___________________________________________
It's my birthday today. Wishing all you angels the best.        ~V.U.