EIGHT

Jimin's POV

As we got to my car I walked in front of JiHee so I could open the passenger door to be the gentleman I am. "Ladies first." I said with a smile, showing off my crescent moon eyes. "Thank you." JiHee chuckled while getting in the car. Her chuckle is the cutest thing on this entire planet.

While I started driving off it got super awkward and silent. I didn't know exactly what to say to her since I always get kind of nervous around her. "Hey! Let's go get coffee first!" She said with a big smile on her face. "Please!" She then looked at me with a pouty face and I couldn't say no.

We walked into the aroma of coffee and it was the best smell to come across. JiHee was smiling ear to ear, knowing that we are about to get coffee. She loves coffee more than she loves reading books. "Hey JiHee, don't worry about paying. Get whatever you want. I'll be paying since you are helping me with chemistry." I say while getting my wallet out. She turned around with a sad look on her face. "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother. Plus I don't like it when people pay for me." "I'll be paying." I said with a serious face. "Thank you Jimin~!" She said with a big smile like usual.

When we got our drinks we sat down at the corner of the coffee shop. It was 5 pm but the place was crazy busy. It must be a really famous coffee shop for it to be busy this late in the day. "So Jimin, what are you struggling the most in chemistry at the moment?" JiHee asks while taking her first sip of her coffee. "Everything." I say while chuckling. JiHee takes her phone out and starts laughing. I wonder what she's laughing at. All I could do was stare at her beauty. She looked up and I didn't realize it until she took her phone out and took a picture of me. "Thanks Jimin! That's going to be your contact picture." She said while scrolling through her phone. "Let me see it first. I got to have approval first." I say while smirking. "You look fine Jiminie." Thump Thump Thump Thump. 'Damn it, stop beating so fast heart.' The simplest things she does, like give me nicknames make my heart beat so fast, if only she was mine....

_______________;

I know this was short but like I said, the shorter my chapters are, the more chapters there will be! I hope you enjoyed this one. Definitely will be working on the next chapter right after this one! Remember to vote comment and like! 🌙