FOURTEEN

Once Jungkook and I were done with everything to get ready to go over to Jin's house, we said our goodbyes to mom and dad. "Be very careful you guys." Mom said waving at us while we were heading to Jungkook's car. "We will!" I said to them.

On the way to Jin's place I couldn't stop thinking about Hoseok and the whole situation. I got distracted when Jungkook told me we made it to Jin's place already. "You ok? Do you want me to just take you back home? I know you probably don't really want to see Hoseok." Jungkook asked me. He knew I was not okay. "No. I'm good. We are going to have fun!" I said with a fake smile creeping up on my face.

When we walked into Jin's house everyone was already there. Everyone was happy to see me because usually I would rather stay home and avoid any eye contact with Hoseok. Jin and Namjoon were in the kitchen prepping some snacks for everyone. Tae and Jimin were in the living room playing video games while Yoongi and Hoseok was singing really loudly to songs. I went into the kitchen to see if Namjoon and Jin needed help they told me that I'm a guest and that I should go and hang out with the rest of the guys. Jungkook was already in the living room with Tae and Jimin watching them play Overwatch.

I went into the living room and sat on the couch and watched them play video games in silent. It was pretty awkward at first but I would laugh at them silently when they lost the game. "Movie time!" Jin said walking into the living room. "Finally, I was sick of hearing Hoseok screaming at the top of his lungs." Yoongi said while rubbing his temples as he acts like he has a headache from Hoseok. We all just laughed at his remark. "Thats not funny, I thought you enjoyed that." Hoseok said while pouting. There he goes again being cute as always.

"So what movie do you guys want to watch?" Namjoon asked. "A SCARY MOVIE!" Tae, Jimin and Jungkook said in unison. I guess we had no choice but to watch a scary movie. We decided to watch Carrie. At first I thought this movie was not going to be that frightening but Hoseok kept screaming the whole time and I was trying my best not to scream as well. The other boys were thinking that the movie was funny as they laughed at how poorly the graphics were since the movie was made in the 70's.

After the movie was over we decided to take a break and just talk. "Can we please do something." Jimin said. "Like what?" I asked while laughing. I saw a slight smirk on Jimin's face. "Why don't we play a friendly game of truth or dare?" We all looked at each other in awe thinking it was going to be a simple game.

To Be Continued....