In the cage - Lucifer // Y/N Winchester

You are the Winchester sister and when the world goes down Lucifer kidnaps you to keep you safe from harm.
Based off of an imagine (attached above).
Age: 22

"Y/N. You're gonna stay here. I don't want you close to that other world Michael okay?", your brother Dean explained the plan and you rolled your eyes.
They always treated you as if you were some three year old child when in reality you were 22.
"Okay daddy.", you replied before leaving the room. It was off your interest anyways as you had to stay behind. Opening the door to your room you tilted your head.
"Luci? What do you do here?", you frowned and he turned around smiling once he heard your voice.
"Oh you know, paying my favorite human a visit.", he shrugged and grinned.
"You know I can fool myself, now tell me."
"Okay okay.", he started and walked up to you tapping your forehead and before you had even had the chance to blink you were in the cage.
"I've been there to take you away so you stay safe during the following actions.", he admitted.
"Why would you do that? Did Sam and Dean ask you to do so?", you raised your eyebrow but Luci shook his head.
"Why do you do it then?"
"Because, maybe you really are my favorite human. By far. Because you know I hate most humans.", the archangel explained with a shrug.
"You like me?"
"Didn't I just say so? I'm not gonna repeat myself.", he groaned annoyed making you giggle.
"You know you're cute when you're annoyed.", you mumbled more to yourself than to him, but didn't mind it if he heard either.
"You think I'm cute?"
"Didn't i just say so?", you mimicked his words making him roll his eyes.
"I don't even know why. You always talk back and are annoying.", he told you trying to sound annoyed.
"Maybe that's why? Now mister devil, could you do me a little favor and tell my brothers I'm safe? They're not gonna be able to focus on the worlds end if they're looking for me.", you asked him quietly and were surprised to see him nod.
"I will, I promise you.", he agreed and smiled at you slightly.
"Thank you.", you replied smiling as well and shrugged.
Before you could ask him what you were supposed to do now you heard a flap of wings and he was gone. Groaning you looked around crossing your arms in front of your chest. You wandered the halls of hell and looked into various rooms trying to find something that caught your attention.
When you opened another door you stopped and frowned. You saw your dad right in front of you tied to the ceiling and bruised as well as beaten.
"Y/N?", he asked then laughed looking at the ceiling.
"If this is supposed to be torture you don't know me at all! I never loved her! Sam and Dean are my only real kids!", he yelled causing tears to appear in your eyes. Without another word you left the room and slammed the door shut leaving John behind. The tears started streaming down your face as you walked back to the room Lucifer had left you in.
"Hello Darling, did you enj- what happened? Did one of my demons do something?", Lucifer asked while you placed a smile on your lips.
"No no! I just... i saw Dad.", you shrugged and Lucifer walked up to you to slowly place a hand on your cheek.
"I'm sorry, I should have brought him elsewhere.", he sighed and you frowned.
"Why would you?", you tilted your head.
"Because he hurt you. Now and back when he was alive. Why do you think I take care of him myself?", Lucifer mumbled watching you softly.
"Be-because of me?"
"Yes Y/N. I don't want you hurt, that's why you're here... oh and your brothers know, they said as long as I give you back it's okay, but I'll have to think about that.", he winked making you chuckle.
"Oh and you think I'd wanna stay here, hm?", you raised an eyebrow crossing your arms in front of your chest.
"Maybe...? If you got to know me... I hope?", he whispered and kept stroking your cheek gently.
"Thank you Luci.", you smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek softly which caused him to smile.

Do you want a part 2 of this? Leave a comment!