Room service - Winchester

It had been a while that your mother had taken you away from Sam and Dean and gave you up for adoption. You build up a hotel brand and one day happen to stumble across your brothers.

You smiled walking into the lobby of your very first hotel.

"Good morning Sandra.", you greeted your receptionist smiling and stood besides her. "How's your little boy?"

"Oh he's good, he loves the new school! Thank you so much again!", she widely smiled and hugged you.

"Oh don't mention it, you know you all are family and I'm more than glad to help.", you replied hugging her back. "Any new guests overnight?"

"None. The couple in room 421 told us yesterday that they were on their honeymoon and I already upgraded them to a suite as well as offering them a dinner on the house. The usual present you give them is waiting in your office and I know that they are in their room, because they just ordered room service.", the woman in front of you smiled politely and you returned the smile.

"You know you are the best receptionist I could ever get!", you smiled at her before going to your office. On your desk you found the wellness package you always gave the newly married. After giving it to them you returned to your office working most of the morning and afternoon just as usual. You were about to finally get home when you got a call notifying you that Sandra's babysitter had cancelled, so you offered to finish her shift. It would only be another two hours before the night staff arrived, so you would be fine.

"Welcome at Summerside Hotels, what can I do for you?", you answered the telephone.

"Hello, do you still have rooms?", the voice on the other end asked and you rolled your eyes. You hated how most people did not have proper manners anymore.

"Yes we do sir. Would you like one?"

"Yes! Do you have one with two queen beds?", he kept asking and you quickly looked in the computer.

"Yes we do. Should I reserve it for you until you are here?", you offered quickly already opening the form.

"That would be awesome. The name is John Dortmunder. I'll be there in about 30 minutes. Thank you.", the man spoke and ended the call before you could reply again.

That name. It made you frown. You knew it somehow, but didn't know how. About 45 minutes and a few new guests later two tall man entered the hall. They quickly rushed it escaping the rain before looking around.

"Hello and welcome at Summerside Hotels. How can I help you?", you asked smiling and looked up at them taking a step towards them before frowning. "Mister Dortmunder?".

"Yes, that's me.", the smaller one spoke and finally looked up and into your eyes. "Y/N?", he mumbled barely audible and his eyes widened.

"Dean?", you whispered at the same time and Sam looked up shocked.

"Y/N?! Is that really you?", Sam asked and walked up to you slowly as if he wasn't sure whether that would be okay.

"Sammy?", you looked at him and stepped up to him wrapping your arms around him right away. Soon you felt Dean's arms around you as well and smiled.

"Gosh, I've missed you...", you hummed not letting go of them.

"Believe us... We did too! There wasn't a single day we haven't been looking for you, but we didn't find any clues or hints and then dad died and the apocalypse and lucifer and mum and then we just... we couldn't accept that we lost you or would lose you again if we had hope.", Dean quietly whispered shocking you by the emotions in his voice.

"Dean... it's alright, I'm right here... And I won't let you two be ripped from me again.", you smiled kissing both of their cheeks.

"Now come on, my relief receptionist is here, so I can show you to your room.", you told them softly noticing how tired they looked. Probably had been driving all day again.

"Marie, could you hand me the key cards for room number 687? And book it as taken, I will take care of the financials later.", you explained while curiously being watched.

Once you were in the elevator with the cards you looked at them laughing. "Go on, ask ahead."

"You're the chef receptionist?", Sam asked and watched you blush.

"Uhm... No... Actually the hotel chain belongs to me.", you mumbled biting your lip.

"What? Wait... Did you just say it belongs to you?", Dean stared at you wide eyed his eyes going unbelievably big when you nodded.

"Uhm yeah... I built it up myself and got one hotel after the other with my mums heritage. Well, my adoptive mums...", you quietly spoke as the doors of the elevator opened.

The three of you walked quietly and you opened the door to their suite soon after.

"You've been adopted?", Sam asked once inside the room not even bothering to look around first.

"Mhm... For a while. My adoptive mother soon died and I was back in an orphanage, but yeah. Kept on hunting here and there and looked for you and school and then I opened this hotel and one turned into 23.", you sighed trying not to brag or make them see you any different.

"Oh wow. That's amazing! We are so proud of you!", Dean smiled at you as he sat down on one of the couches.

"So, uhm... Do you have to leave or can you... Stay here?", Sam asked quietly and you smiled.

"I can stay here if you two want? I mean I have everything in my office and I honestly don't want to lose you two again, although I dont even know why you're here. Is it a case?", you sighed and saw them nodding.

"Yes. Should be just a few vampires, but we can stay here a little longer and catch up. Or maybe you could join us for a while in the bunker? It's like our Homebase slash house.", Dean grinned and you nodded smiling widely before getting out of your jacket and then opening your hair.

"I'll definitely sleep between you two!", you giggled just like you did when you were a little kid. The three of you used to always share a bed when you were still together and although John teased you for it and thought of Sam and Dean as weak, you kept it up until you were ripped away. It made you feel safe and like your brothers had a way to protect you from all the monsters in your sleep.