Go With Me, Please ? [ Part 2 ]

Hello dear readers !
It's been a really long time since I posted something here, so I apologize for the wait. So here's a part 2 of my previous one shot since some of you requested it. I hope I won't disappoint you ! :)
Enjoy ~

~~~~~~

There you were, stepping on the thick snow covered area, a big smile on your face and stars twinkling in your eyes.

" Isn't it wonderful ? " You asked to Vergil, breathing in the fresh mountain air.

A grunt came from the half demon beside you, at which you chuckled lightly.

" Come on V, don't be so grumpy. Enjoy the view ! "

But he didn't even spare a glance at your form, instead beginning to walk ahead and already being so far away from you. Damn those long legs of his. You sighed but tried to keep your joyful attitude. After all, he did come with you for your mission.

Gripping your bag full of weapons, clothes and such, you followed him to meet the director who employed you.

~*~

You unlocked the door of your cabin, opened it and stepped inside with a smile. Vergil entered as well, closing the door behind him quietly.

Quiet. That was one word to describe him. Sometimes you really felt as if you were alone or talking to a wall because of his attitude. Even if you liked silence and peace, you felt like going nuts around him. You wanted to shake him roughly, yell at him to stop from being so damn cold and impassive. But you couldn't, first because he would slice you into little pieces with Yamato, and second because you didn't have the guts to do it.

A frown made its way on your face, caused by your negative thoughts. You shook your head a bit, and put your bag on the floor in order to visit the place.

It was a spacious living room, with some couches arranged in a " u ", a round wooden table and a large TV fixed on the wall in front of them. Under the TV was a fireplace. Behind the couches there was a small but nice kitchen. On the right of the TV there was a door leading to the bathroom and on the left another one leading to the bedroom.

But there was a problem.

There was only one bed. A double bed.

How cliché.

Realizing what it meant, you began blushing red, biting your lower lip in apprehension. Leaving the room, you saw Vergil sitting on the cream colored couch, still with his coat and boots on, cleaning and sharpening his precious sword with precision.

" Hey Vergil... Hm... There's only a double bed in the bedroom... So uh... I'll take the cou- "
" No. "

You were quite used to that cold answer, but it always made you shiver a bit from the harsh tone. But you were also surprised and curious now.

" W-what...? "
" You're going to sleep in that bed. With me. Is that a problem ? I won't do anything to you, if it is what is bothering you. I'm not a pervert like my brother. " The white haired male spoke calmly, his breathtaking icy blue eyes never leaving Yamato.

You swallowed painfully, your throat dried by his words. Your heart was beating loudly in your chest and you struggled to talk. God you were such a flustered mess right now !