Love?

I don't believe in love. There is no evidence to show me that love is a real and necessary thing, so I don't believe it is a real thing. In my eyes it is a silly concept that we put our faith and trust into just to make ourselves feel better or feel loved.
That said, though I don't believe in love, I want to be proved wrong. I want to have someone that I can love whole heartedly and unconditionally. Even if that feeling lasts only a moment, it stays with you forever. The feeling of being accepted and appreciated. Putting your trust and respect into a person and then reciprocating all of that is something I wish to witness in my lifetime. Even for a moment. I'm also not just talking about a romantic partner but I want to see if I'm a mother and daughter, brothers, a grandfather and his grandson. I want to see this moment of blissful love between anyone.
Now I may seem hypocritical but I'm not trying to be. I don't believe but I want to and that is what confuses those around me. They tell me to try but when I do I fail horribly and it ends in a catastrophe. Then they say "if you stop looking love will come". Well that I also believe is a straight up lie. Everyone subconsciously is looking for that love, looking to be loved and to love someone in some way. It is human nature to have contact so that's what starts this chemical exchange in our brains that we call love. We feed off of this reaction. We become addicted and we keep looking even if we say we aren't. It's what we strive to do subconsciously to survive and reproduce. It's not love it evolution.
So someone prove me wrong.