Part 2

Here's the second chapter. I'm trying to update my other stories while doing this one as well. So it's gonna take a while. Especially since I have my original account stories to update. So as always, hit that star, comment down below, and...

Enjoy~

Naruto sighed, next to him Gaara sighed as well while Shikamaru was happily humming a tune. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Hey look, let's go this route, I need to stop by my parents' mansion and buy it," Naruto said.

"Or we could just by an apartment," Shikamaru said.

"Or you can buy an apartment and live by yourself while Naruto and I live in the mansion," Gaara said.

Shikamaru just grumbled 'troublesome' while following both Naruto and Gaara. Soon they come up to a part of the woods that was hidden behind a jutsu. Naruto did several hand signs and soon the part of the woods they walked in changed sceneries. It revealed to show a giant mansion, bigger then the Uchiha compound, behind it a waterfall was flowing. The front-yard was huge as well, it was as big as the Uchiha compound. 

"Tch, we have to walk?" Gaara asked.

Naruto rolled his eyes and did certain hand signs, he then bit his thumb hard enough to draw blood, he then slammed his hand against the ground and three poofs came. Just then three giant foxes appeared all three about 6 feet, smaller than that of what he actually summons. 

One was white, one was black, and one was red. 

"Yes, Naruto-sama?" The black one asked.

"Can you guys carry us to the doors of the mansion?" Naruto asked.

"Of course naruto-sama." He said.

Naruto, Shikamaru, and Gaara jumped on their respective foxes backs. Naruto got this contract when Kurama deemed him fit to bare the foxes contract. It was a long time for Naruto to earn respect from the mighty beast living inside of him. 

Soon enough they arrived at the front door to the great mansion. They jumped off the backs and naruto did more hand signs and the door then opened. Shikamaru and Gaara turned around to look at the front-yard again and noticed a gate surrounding them. 

Naruto seemed to notice their confusion. He opened the door to let the foxes in and turned right back around to them.

"The gate, it's there to stop trespassers from stealing important information my mother and father had kept in here. It's right outside of Konoha but at the same time still inside Konoha but other ninja's wanted to steal my father's yellow flash technique." He said.

"Ooh, that's why. That makes a lot of sense." Shikamaru said.

Gaara turned to him.

"Shikamaru did you get stupider when we traveled to the past?" He asked.

"Ok 1.ouch, 2.ouch, and 3.no stupid I didn't get stupid, my mind is just taking a break." He said grinning.

Naruto nodded his head.

"It's either you two switched personalities or he did get stupider," Gaara said pointing at Naruto and Shikamaru.

Naruto glared at him.

"Didn't have to be a jerk, I was stupid back then but I'm not now am I?" He said.

"No you're still the same, but like more of the emo-duckass kid," Gaara said.

Naruto growled.

"I am nothing like him, I know how to hide my avengerer (not sure if it's a real word. My left brain is taking a break so it's my right brain speaking.) side," Naruto said.