Chapter 12 heart to hearts

Yn POV
I was walking around when I saw Carolina training to the point of death so you stopped the training Carolina looked at you "what the heck I was training" she says "to were you can barely stand?" You say with a stern look "Carolina what is wrong you can talk to me" you say with a caring yet serious voice she sighs. And looks down on I look at the board and see the list me up top and then see Texas second and finally Carolina. From what I recall Carolina was the first and me and Texas stripped that from her she wants to be better. "It's about that board right?" You ask "n-no it's not that at all" she defends you look at her "take that helmet off and tell me the truth"you say.she slowly takes her hands too her helmet and removes it and you see her beautiful face with her red hair. She looks at you and you see a single tear escape her eye. You move your hand and wipe it away. "My dear Carolina there is more too your life then that board you have your team me your Freinds and your team is your family remember that" you say she looks at that blushes then rushes at you and hugs you let's out more tears. You just pate her head and back and comfort her. She gets up looks at you smile and blushes "l-listen I have a confession and I don't think I'm the only one"she says and points at the end of the training room and see everyone else "listen Yn"Texas starts "we would like to say that" Maine continues "w-we like you very much" Washington stutters "not like something more"York says "We love you" they all say you look at them smile which makes the hearts beat crazy "I love you all too" you say and all of them rush and kiss you on the check besides Texas and south which makes everyone else made "I hope you know we're all sleeping with you"c.t says "I won't worry well I'm tired and Vergil is still asleep" you say looking at the group of women "ya I'm still tired bUt nice job on the harem dumb ass" Vergil says as he appears on my shoulder "ya go back to sleep jake ass and thank you" you say looking at Vergil "I will and keep quiet tonight please"he says and disappears I see all the girls blush and you chuckle "well might as well tell you my story and Maine can help"you say and you all go back to your room were you and Maine tell them your story and demonstrate just like the first time you told Maine they all looked at you shocked but quickly relaxed kissed you agin on the cheek and all went to sleep on your bed which has no room for you so you change into pjs and sleep on the couch in your room and smile in your sleep happy to have your secret off your chess because of the people you love.