Chapter 1

Mirandas POV

I was getting ready to leave the Hotel Room when I heard my phone go off.. I smiled when I saw that it was blake that texted me Hey Baby I miss you can't wait to see you!! I reply back quickly I

Miss you too baby see you in a couple hours. With that I left the Hotel room and went to the airport.

Blake's POV

So after I texted Miranda I decided to go to the store and bye stuff for dinner.. As I was on my way home I made a quick stop and bought her some flowers I know it may sound cheesy but I haven't seen her in almost 2 weeks I miss my wife!!! I got home and started cooking and my phone went off Just landed be home in 30 minutes Love you see you soon.. I replyed see you soon baby don't rush home and love you too.. I sat my phone down  and finished dinner!

Mirandas POV

As I landed I sent Blake a text and headed home. As I pulled in the drive way Blake Ran out the door and waited for me to get out of my Truck as I stepped out Blake Grabbed me and kissed me! Man did I miss those lips! He grabbed my bags and lead me inside. He had a nice romantic dinner waiting for me..

Blake's POV

As Miranda saw what I did for her she started to cry and I told her baby no need to cry I missed my Wife and thought I would do something nice for you. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.. after dinner we sat down and watched a movie she fell in my arms so I carried her up stairs to our room and laid her down and changed my clothes as I was changing she woke up and said baby I have to tell you something..