Chapter 25

Miranda 

As We all sat down and started to eat lunch as we was eating Amber Said guys and we all look at her and said whats wrong she looked at as and said my water broke. Jason Jumped up and was like Omg My babies are comeing guys come on. I told Him to Calm Jason Looked at me and said i cant cause my babies are comeing i called Dot i told her that Ambers water broke and she is on her way go get Ambers Bags and all the baby stuff Dot will be here soon. As Dot got here she ran though the door and said Omg are my other Grandbabies comeing go get her to the hospital i got Kaylee aas they all left Jessie was crying saying omg i am gonna have a neice and Nephew soon I looked at her and said well come on Jessie and Chris we all ran out the door.As we got to the hospital Blake Ran in and said that our daughter was out in the truck in labor as they came out to get her she looked at me and said Mama i dont wanna go by myself will you please come with me. I looked at her and said of course baby girl. She handed Jessie her phone and said call my brother let hm know that hes gonna be a uncle soon and Jessie said okay. As they got her in the back they got her hooked up to all the monters and said it shouldnt be long and they babies will be here. After all the drs left Jason Blake Jessie and chris all came in the room about an hour later the dr said it was time to push they made everyone get out But Me Jessie and Jason. About 30 mins Later Raelynn and Nathen was here.

Jessie

After Raelynn and Nathen was born i just cried Amber looked at me and said jessie meet your neice and nephew She handed me Raelynn and i said omg shes so tiny. i haned Jason Raelynn and said awe look at then a happy little family little did we know that it was all gonna go to shit soon. After about an hour she got a call from her brother and said that he was on his way to see them. Amber said no you guys dont have to dive over 6 hours. He said bull shit my little sister just had my neice and Nephew i think thats the least i can do Plus i want to thank Blake ad Miranda for talking so good care of her. And Jason for standing up and being a father to kids that are not even his. Amber just smiled and said okay drive safe i will see you guys in the morning and he said okay sis i love you and she smiled and said i love you too. Little did we know that her parents was gonna be with them. We all looked at Amber and said sweety we are gonna go home okay. she said okay as we walked outta the room she said Blake and mIranda will you stay please ME and Jason has to talk to you guys and they said okay and looked at me and chris and said that they would see us down stairs we gave Amber a hug and said that we aill see them in the morning.

Blake

When Amber asked me and MIranda to stay behine we just looked at each other and said okay we told Jessie and Chris that we wuld meet them down stairs and they said okay they told Amber that they would see her in the morning and she said okay. As Jessie and Chris walked outta of the Room Amber looked at Miranda and Me and asked if we would be the god parents od Raelynn and Nathen and we said we would love to and she said thanks mom and dad i love you and we said i love you too baby girl and gave her a hug and told her we would see her in the morning before her bother got there and she said okay before we walked out Miranda looked at her and said baby girl we love you get some rest and said i love you guys too and i will. i looked at Jason and said make sure she sleeps and said dont worry man i got her and i said okay and we left. As we got in the truck Jessie looked at us andi asked if she was hungry abd she said ya can we go to sonic please and i said well ya we got to snice and we ordered then we went back to the house and My mom was asleep we woke her up and told her to go to Amber and Jasons room so she did we all ate then went to bed what we didnt know there was gonna be hell to pay in the mornin......