Chapter 1: New beginnings

Y/N, a boy starting his 3rd year in Sina Academy. Not a very rich boy, a commoner as rich people would say. Yet he does have a loving mother who is fine with what he does with his life as long as he informs her. The reason as to why he is in this high school are his grades. His first year there was hell but throughout the year he gained many friends, Hange then Eren and so on. Now he wasn't popular but was glad he had friends.

But let's not dwell in the past right now

As the male got ready he had forgotten to comb his H/L H/C hair which was a mess he went straight to it. As he was combing his hair, his mom had bursted in and screeching like a maniac.

"HONEY WANNA WATCH TOKYO GHOUL WITH YOURS TRULY!"
"Ma, please keep your voice down also no because it's my first day of school, and I'm totally not going to go late either." She then pouted "Fine, oh by the way made you're favorite breakfast dish, I'll be in the living room if you need me." She then left fangirling. "God She is so hopeless sometimes..." then I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then I went down into the kitchen counter and sat down to eat my favorite dish of the day.

As I was almost done eating my phone had started vibrating continually. Then I had checked it to see who was bugging me and it was.... Eren?

THEOCEAN: Y/N
THEOCEAN: Y/N
THEOCEAN: Y/N
THEOCEAN: Y/N
THEOCEAN: Y/N
THEOCEAN: Y/N

WOT :Y/N
._________. :Y/N

THEOCEAN: have you slept, because I haven't slept for shit cause I was to riled up thinking I was going to school the next day 😫

EREN YOU DUMBASS IM COMING OVER:Y/N

After texting him I went to put on my shoes to meet him, plus he is just 3 houses over. Then I checked the time, 6:59 AM, I woke up a bit to early.....ahhhh why do I do this to myself. As I got out my mother came to give me a huge smooch.

"BYE SWEETIE!"
"Bye ma." I said while waving my hand lazily at her with a lazy smile. As I was walking down the street I had bumped into something or should I say someone. A man with raven hair with an undercut styling the many features of a beautiful face with a black suit which suited him well (AYYYY saw what I did there).

"Oh Im really sor-"
"OI YOU SHITHEAD I WAS GOING TO MEET SOMEONE BEFORE YOU CAME TO BUMP YOU CRUSTY SHOULDER WITH MINE, NOW APOLOGIZE!"
"There is no need if you're going to be an asshole." He looked pissed so I decided it was a good idea to run so I darted like Sanic would have while he was screaming profanities and pronouncing them all well, all the bad words you can find in the dictionary. Then I got to Eren's home only to find him eating some cake and coffee, no wonder he has all the energy to stay up for 24 hours and with his uniform already on.

I'm still amazed he lives in a huge ass mansion and is not mature enough to take care of himself.

"Eren stop eating that shit, no wonder you have been awake."
"I can't I feel like my first day is gonna be bad."
"Eren what nonsense are you blabbering out now don't you see, you're having a bad day already cause of all of the sugar you have consumed." I then made him some ginger lemon tea to calm him. "Here, drink it." I said while sipping on my cup. He drank some then he looked a lot more relaxed than he did before. "You fine now?" He had a cute smile which adorned his face quite nicely which made me blush 50 shades of red "Yeah I feel a bit better." Then I saw Mikasa walk down the fancy stairs they had while she was ready to come eat the breakfast their butler made.

"Oh hey Y/N, did my brother get any rest this time or not? I told our butler to watch him but it seems Eren found a way to stay awake." She said as she sighed. "Yup, but I think he is relaxed now" I said while smiling at her lazily. I checked the time and it was, 7:16 AM, I then saw Eren had fallen asleep on my shoulder. School does start at 8:30 so why not wake him up at 8:00. Then I saw Mikasa carry him up towards his bedroom so I decided to pour some tea in a cup for her and I.

TIME SKIP MY DUDES BROUGHT TO YOU BY ASPHYXIA (fangirling screech)

It was 8:30 so I decided to go with Mikasa to wake up that immature brother of hers. We woke him up only for him to panick that he was late for school.

"Eren shut up would you it is still a bit early." I said while sighing "Oh, thanks for telling me." He said while scratching his neck.

"Hey guys were going to be late so hurry up!"
Mikasa said while turning on her car. We both entered the car to get to school.

WOW IT ALREADY FEELS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A LONG DAY...... I had thought while sighing. But it's worth it if I have my friends.