Chapter 2: New Student!?

The car ride towards the school was very entertaining cause Eren would not stop blabbering about horse face liking Mikasa.

As we got to school we had gotten our school schedule I had all my classes with Hange, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin while my other friends were with me in some other classes and not in some of my other classes. As we were walking towards our home room to meet our home room teacher we had heard a ear-piercing screech.

"YYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN!!!"
Then I turned around to see a crazy Hange dragging cute,poor little innocent Armin by the collar. As she got close, I smacked her and help the cute little cinnamon roll out of the devils wrath. "OWWWWWW, why did you do that, it hurts Y/N." Hange had said while rubbing the pain away. "Because Hange, I thought you were gonna kill me any moment from now" "Wat, I would never do that to my bestie!" She said while she was trying to give me a huge 'ol smooch on my cheek. "Yeah, ok, sure cause I wasn't close to meeting death several times during my summer vacation." I said in a very sarcastic voice while she was laughing nervously while scratching the back of her neck. "Ok, maybe you almost died several times but that wasn't on purpose!" She said while trying to defend herself from the boy in front of her who was very tall with black framed glasses like her just a lot more intimidating (you in other words). "Fine Hange, oh by the way Armin, you ok?" "Yeah I'm Fine." I then checked the time and the bell was about to ring any minute now. "Guys we have to get to class cause the bell is gonna ring any minute now and I also don't want a the teacher to hate on me for the whole year just for being late." As I finished they all nodded in unison.

One week time skip (cause i got lazy)

As my friends and I got to class this morning everyone was chatting about some new kid coming to this school who is a very popular teenage model.

"Hey Y/N who do think the new kid is?" Eren asked while curiosity laced in his voice. I blushed because he was so close to my face. "W-well I don't have an idea and I don't need to know." I said with a smug but lazy look on my face. "Really!" He said, excitement on his face almost as if he wanted to hear that response towards the question he asked, but I decided to brush it off, but nonetheless he looked very cute..... UGH WHY EREN WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THIS...

"Okay, you fucking shits settle down, plus we got a newcomer" as I was looking outside I heard so many screeches at the same time which made me go deaf momentarily. As I looked towards where the sound came from, it was..... THE SAME ASSHOLE WHO I MET ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, SHIT!

"Hey, my name is Levi Ackerman don't piss me off and don't get in my way."
He had said acting all high and mighty, tch what a prick...

"Ackerman sit behind Y/N L/N."
Then he came walking towards me while I ignored him and once he sat behind me he got so many fucking questions from people.

"Hey you shits, leave him alone now pay attention to the lesson!" Then everyone got working. As the day passed by, P.E. was the second to last class I am at right now, and my last class is Art.

"YYY/NNN BE MY PARTNER FOR STRETCHES!" Eren said out loud while running towards me..... god why am I looking at that beautiful ass of his.......in...shorts, Y/N GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!
"Y/N y-you ok?" "O-oh y-Yeah I was just thinking about something." I said nervously knowing I was looking at his ass. "If you say so.."

The class went on with me trying to not think sexual about his gorgeous body.... wow I feel disgusted of myself but oh well a man does feel like that at times, so I wasn't entirely disgusted of myself. Then came art class and our teacher thought it was a great day to change seats. So now I'm seated in between my crush and the asshole who had got pissed the other day. Hey god just tell me, do you love me or are you taunting me?

"Hey do you have a pencil?"
Levi asked "Yeah I-" "Y/N you got a pencil?" "Oh Yeah I do Eren." I said in in almost a heartbeat while smiling lazily and gave him a pencil. "Oi shithead what about the pencil I asked for?" He said in a pissed manner "Welp that was the other only one I had but you could ask all the other girls who have been screeching the whole goddamn day." I said while smiling lazily at him, he was going to chew me down before girls came running towards him lending him pencils which he would not accept, tch what a fucking nuisance and an annoying one also.

Once class ended, Eren ran up to me hugging my arm while asking me to walk him home cause Mikasa stayed for after school volleyball team with Annie and Armin went to his grandpa's Famous Bookstore which is fucking huge. As we were walking we were started singing Sad by Bo Burnham

We both found it funny and sad but in the end we did enjoy our walk.

"Bye Y/N stay safe" he said hugging me "Bye Eren." and went inside his warm and cozy home.

Today was tiring but I liked it in a way cause of my crush who is so freaking cute. Heh I really love that little cute brat, and when I got home I just enjoyed my time with my mother, eating food then watched a few episodes of Tokyo Ghoul and went to bed cause of a tiring day.