39

As soon as you opened the door, you were greeted by a bunch of trashes everywhere, just a normal boy's room.

His room is so large you could literally run around without any obstacles.

There, he is at his own bed, sleeping soundly, with a comic book on his hand. The room is very messy, you can stand a messy sight but you can't suddenly wake him by a trash noise so you decided to clean it up.

"His clothes are so dirty why is it even here?" You asked yourself as you sort papers and laundry all together

There are some junk foods under his bed, there's a little chips inside and it looks like it doesn't harm so you munch on it since you're pretty hungry.

You putted all the books in the bookshelf and putted the laundry downstairs on the laundry room.

"Hey sweetie, do you need help?" His nana asked you

"Nope, I'm fine, thank you."

You went up to do the finishing and saw something on his table.

"Love letter?"

You chose not to open it since you respect privacy and once you were finished cleaning up, you went to the side of his bed to rest.

"I'm done for the volunteer work and you must give me some money for my work." You said to him.

You went to check the comic book he was reading and Oh boy, you made sure of yourself that you're not gonna see that comic book again.

You need your eyes cleansed.

You saw him uncomfortably moving so you checked on his forehead to see if he have any fever and yep, he does.

You went downstairs to grab some soup and medicines and some fever packs.

You putted a hot compress towards his forehead.

You looked at him sleeping and wow, he looks like an angel when asleep but very evil when awake.

You hoped he never wake up again

"Hey, cheng. Wake up." You whispered very lightly.

"What?" He asked, squinting his eyes for a little bit.

"Why are you here?" He asked very coldly.

Wow, you thought you are here for a kind heart and now you are getting what you literally don't deserve

"Just, eat a little bit of soup." You said

"No, go out."

"Just eat. Please, you need to eat before taking your medicine."

"Did I told you to go here?"

You rolled your eyes

"Eat this soup, drink this meds, sleep and I'll be gone."

You both stared at each other.

You grabbed your bag. "Okay whatever I'm leaving."

You were about to go when he pulled your wrist. "Stay."

"Just stay, I'll eat this okay?"

You got nothing to do, you were here to help his parents too since he's not doing anything to cure himself

"Okay fine."

"Finally." You said

"Help me with it."

You sighed and You thought "really?"

You went for the soup and fed him little by little.

He's like a baby when he can just take care of himself.

What a spoiled brat.

"Ah~"

He spilled the soup on his clothes so you wiped it off.

Later, you went off and gave him the medicine.

"Now you can sleep and I'm gonna go."

"No, just stay." He said

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

~~

Cheng Cheng's Point of View

I woke up, feeling very dizzy but not as before. I stood up to eat dinner as I saw her on my couch, sleeping.

I went near her to check her out and patted her head.

"What kind of a love potion you gave to me to make my heart softer towards you?"