Chapter 7

A/N: I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball z, and Dragon ball super characters. It is all to Akira Toyoshima.

Far deep in Goku's mind, where Zen-oh suppose to erase

"Where am I?" wondered Goku, walking in the middle of the darkness, "hello, Vegeta, Gohan, Krillin, anyone!"

Why am I here? Wasn't I in the Tournament of Power before? What's happening?

"It seems you still don't know" says a mysterious voice.

"Huhh, who are you?"

"I'm someone," said the voice

"What you mean?" wondered Goku, while scratching the back of his head.

"Well doesn't matter, let me tell you, you have nowhere to go anymore, your memories are meant to be erased by Zen-oh and..."

"Wait wait wait, Zen-oh erasing my memories when was that?"

"Just shush, well Zen-oh doesn't want any danger happen to anyone and erased your memories, leading you here..."

"Wait you sound familiar... Kaio-sama?" wondered Goku

"No, I am not Kaio-sama, I may sound like him but I am not him you speak,"

"Kaio-sama, stop acting so smart, I know it's you, stop playing games with me," said Goku

"I am not Kaio-sama, and I am not playing any games with you!"

"But you are Kaio-sama?"

"No I am... Fine, fine, I'm Kaio-sama you speak of,"

"I knew it, you can never trick me, with that croaky voice of yours," laughed Goku to himself.

"What did you... Let me explain, so you are long gone, you will never meet your friends anymore, you will stay here forever," said 'Kaio-sama'

"So I'm staying here forever, Kaio-sama?" asked Goku, still not understanding the sarcasm going on. "You're just over explaining aren't you? Haha Kaio-sama"

"I'm serious!"

"Jeez, that's too loud"

Goku and the voice known as 'Kaio-sama' keeps blabbering too each other.