Zora Love (Part 1)

It was currently late at night all over Hyrule. Link was currently sitting outside Hyrule Castle staring at the starry night sky. It had only been a few weeks since he has beat Calamity Ganon and rescued Princess Zelda as well as all of Hyrule. Link noticed a shooting star fly across the sky and land near where a lake was. The shooting star had been blue so he got his voe armor on and equipped his weapon, bow and arrows, and his shield before heading out to that lake. When he arrived he saw a glowing blue chest sitting by the water.

He headed over to it and opened it. He looked inside to see some weird masks. He took one out and put it on. Suddenly a puff of smoke surrounded him and he was now a Korok. This shocked Link but that shock quickly turned to fascination. He tried on two of the other masks.

One turned him into a Goron and the other turned him into Rito. Those forms he still kind of looked like himself but not really at the same time. He took of the mask he was currently wearing and put it in his bag with the others. There was one more mask in the chest. He took it out and tried it on. A puff of smoke surrounded him and now he seemed to be a dolphin like Zora.

He was mostly a bright yellow color with some teal and light blue here and there. He was still pretty short even as a Zora but he didn't mind the height. He admired how he looked. He then took the mask off and put it away. He headed off back to the castle. When the next day came around Link got his horse ready for traveling as well as Princess Zelda's horse. They were heading off to Zora Domain for a meeting that Zelda had to be at in three days. It would take two days to get there on horse back so they were heading out early.

They were eventually on their way to the Zora Domain. As they traveled Zelda eventually looked at her silent guard. "Link, is everything okay? You normally talk a little more around me." Zelda says. Link looked at her then looked away. He sighed. "S-Sorry Princess...I'm just thinking about something." Link replies softly. Even though Link can speak he will actually only talk to very few people. These people were Zelda, Riju, King Dorphian, and sometimes the Great Deku Tree when they went there. "Oh? Is that so? Do you want to talk about it? It might help you know." Zelda says.

Link paused for a moment before nodding. "I uh...kind of have a crush on someone but...I know they don't like me like that." He said hesitantly. Zelda gasped and her eyes sparkled with fascination. "Who?!" She asked excitedly. Link mumbled the answer. "Couldn't hear you Link." She said with a smirk. He groaned. "...I have a crush on Prince Sidon..." He replied. She gasped more. "I ship it." Zelda says making Link blush a bright pink. "But he doesn't like me like that! And even if he did we are two completely different people. He is a prince and I'm just a Hylian guard." Link says as his ears droop.

Zelda smiles softly. "Link, you are the bravest and kindest person I know. You care for everyone around you and put them before you. You know how to protect those that can't protect themselves and you help people in need. Even if you are different from Sidon you would be perfect for him. I know deep down he would love to have you as his partner. Don't give up okay?" She says/asks. Link nods and thanks her.

~Once they arrive at the Domain~

Link was currently tying the horses up so they wouldn't wander off. Zelda had told him to at least get to know Sidon and talk with him before heading off to talk with King Dorphian. Suddenly a loud and cheerful voice rang out. "Link! My dearest friend! You have arrived!" The voice said. Link recognized the voice and looked up at the top of the stairs to see the one and only bright red and very tall Zora he knows to be Prince Sidon. Sidon jumped into the air and flipped before gracefully landing on his feet. She smiled brightly at the tiny Hylian. "It is wonderful to see you master Link!" Sidon says happily. Link nods at him with a smile.