Epilogue

10 years later, Hazel Jenner became a popular singer. Continuously mentored by Ms Sedraïa, her new guardian, Ms Jenner has remained at the top of 'the top 10 pop stars' for 10 years in a row! A mind-blowing record for any singer!

10 years later, and she is the idol of many young female fans. Gracefully stealing the spotlight of every music show, organising many concerts, and travelling the world, she sings in many different languages for all her adoring fans.

10 years later, and she is chosen to mentor 'the next generation's no.1 pop star'. A young girl named Auriella Rose won the international music competition and is given the chance to be mentored by Ms Jenner to become a star, just like her idol.
___________________________

You may be wondering what had happened to her friends and family.

Her little sister, Bella, ran away from home when she was 14. She worked as a babysitter and a shop assistant for 3 years before paying for her trip to L.A. to live with her sister. They were, of course, overjoyed when they reunited!

Her parents, who didn't support Bella either with her dreams, became distraught at how fate has taken away all their children as punishment for being unsupportive. They ended up in the 'madhouse' after being found taking drugs to get rid of their pain.

Her friend Aria, the world traveller, continued to travel the world in search of new sights for her 'photo album of the world'! She later became an independent fashion designer and model for the 'New look' magazine.

Alicia, the shy girl, became a much more confident vet. She also met a guy (her colleague) and they fell in love, married and lived 'happily ever after' with a daughter and a son.

The 3rd friend, Mia (the big sister to many siblings), became a children's nurse. She also had a happy marriage and had 2 daughters and 3 sons.

All the friends kept in touch no matter what.

___________________________

Ms Jenner was interviewed many times by many people. 1 question that always came up was: "What is your advice to all future children of the world?"

She always replied: "Don't let anyone hold you back. Continue chasing your dreams because one day, they will come true."

The End