The end of Korlhor

Rikana had been patiently awaiting Dorhum to return home, she hoped that he had found their precious daughter and she also hoped that he killed the person responsible for that

Rikana had been patiently awaiting Dorhum to return home, she hoped that he had found their precious daughter and she also hoped that he killed the person responsible for that. Agiel and Dragona had been arguing about who was responsible that they screwed up so badly.

- If you hadn't been daydreaming....

- If you had stopped talking about Beatrice and how awesome she is...

- WILL YOU TWO FINALLY SHUT IT?! Rikana shouted enraged, she was already feeling awful for not being able to do something due to pregnancy but she was also scared that the person responsible for her daughter's dissapearance might had been Korlhor, the man who raped her when she was a little girl. She had requested from Dorhum to kill this man who was still haunting her in both dreams and reality. He had agreed but only after he had established clear dominance. She had no other choice... if she wanted Korlhor dead then she had to be patient and allow some of Dorhum's demands rule over her own wishes, she wanted to keep him pleased but... she didn't want to make everything too easy for him. 

- Rikana... Dorhum will come back with the baby, it doesn't matter if it'll months or years to find her but he will, he is the King of Beasts, the only demon that Satan fears, the only one who can rule over us demons one way or another... besides many demons are now on his side and hope to one day see him rule Hell. Agiel said and Rikana nodded, this still didn't help though.

-  Maybe we should search as well, there has to be something we can do other than stand here and argue. Dragona said enraged.

- I wish there was but nothing comes to mind... the only thing I am sure of is that my daughter is alive. Rikana said and Agiel smiled.

- The protection spell you casted on her will make sure she lives no matter who tries to kill her, even if it Satan himself the spell will stop him.

- But that might make things worse, if Satan does have Estelle then he might one day use her against Dorhum and Rikana. Dragona said and both Agiel and Rikana frowned. Suddenly a strong wind entered the castle, the whole room went dark as the light from the candles vanished instantly. A moment later the light return and in the middle of the room Dorhum and Dorhum were standing in the middle of the room, Estelle was peacefully sleeping in her father's arms.

- You're back!!! Rikana said as she run to reunite with her daughter. Dorhum handed the baby and looked at his bride satisfied.

- I also brought a friend with me. He said and looked back at Beatrice. She gave him a small smile before looking at Rikana and then at Agiel, Dragona groaned and looked away, things were going to get too lovey dovey and she seriously didn't want to be around. She left slowly and once she got to her room she went to bed.

- I'm really happy to see you. Agiel said and Beatrice smiled as she gave him a big hug. These two could easily compete against Rikana and Dorhum, though they didn't show much affection with words, the aura around them was screaming "I love you", this happened even when they fought and killed on the battlefield. It was suprising to see demons being so... loyal to each other.

- I think we should leave them. Rikana whispered and Dorhum nodded but he himself didn't move towards the same direction Rikana was, he was heading out instead. He gave his bride an wicked grin and she didn't have to think why he was like that. 

 Meanwhile a certain mage was having fun with a singer, she was a beautifull woman though she was very ambitious, he knew that and he found it  interesting, what he was hoping to achieve though was information. This woman claimed to know where members of Rikana's family were hiding, her parents vanished suddenly and he was now searching for something that could lead him to anyone of the Eufelge family members, he planned to destroy all of them. Rikana had humiliated him twice, the first time was when she escaped and stole his artifacts and the second time was when she clearly chose Dorhum over him but he couldn't go against the King of Beasts right now. He needed to increase his magical strength and what better way to do it than stealing the magic powers of the unpure ones, the family hated by all, he was going to kill all of them but before that he was going to steal everything away from them, they only who would be left alive would be Rikana, so that she could see just how foolish she was to reject him. No sooner had he sent away the young woman, when the window across his chambers was utterly destroyed, before he could speak a pair of inhuman eyes glared at him, low growls coming out aggresively as the beast before him slowly spread his wings, Korlhorl casted a protection spell that was able to save him from the first blast of energy sent to him as the beast roared enraged, however when he charged against the wizard the shield was not enough to keep him safe as the beast threw him on the ground. Two lion paws filled with sharp claws scratched and wounded the wizard as he screamed in agony.

- You shouldn't have tried to take my bride. A deep, hatefull voice said before the jaws of the King of Beasts closed on Korlhors throat almost beheading him, that wasn't the end though, he took a spear with on of his paws and the wizard's corpse with other, the spear passed through him and Dorhum laughed before leaving, four minutes later screams filled the entire mansion as the terrifying sight of a young man filled with claw marks, stuck on a wall with a spear coursing through him and with his head almost chopped off got stuck in the memories of all those who were going to fight or hope to kill the Eufelge family and try stealing the bride of the most powerfull demon in existence.