To My Best Friend...

M/C's POV (Best friend)

I was walking with my best friend, Malik. His was my friend since we were in primary school and he was like a brother to me.

We like to make stories up, make joke and lots of fun things. I hope this would never change....

But, it wasn't my decision to make it stay in that way...

One day, We were walking along side each other while making up stories about our future.

" Hey, you know, if we make a book out of our stories, maybe it will be the best-selling in Malaysia, or maybe throughout the WORLD!! " Malik screamed as he was on the Cloud 9.

" Yeah, it must be the best and funniest stories ever, " I continued and laughed because most of our stories are like super duper imaginatively awesome.

" Haha haha, yeah that is right, "
We both burst into laughter.

We usually like to talk every time we went home together while waiting for my van to come and pick me up.

We talk and laugh, we even make some gag on the scenes. Even though it was only for a short time, it is still the cherish moments that I had...

" Hey Malik, my van is already here, " I said, while standing up.

" Oh, yeah, you need to get back."
" So see you tomorrow? " he asked?

" Yeah man, of course we see each others again tomorrow " I laughed and enter the van.

Malik waved goodbye and smiled at me and I did the same........

But something is wrong with Malik that time, he rather seem sad. Like he knew something that I didn't know...

Then......

When my van just about to depart from the location...

* BANG!! SCREEECCHHH!!!! CRASH!! *

There was a car accident just happen, and the noise was coming from the direction where Malik is heading.

" SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE AMBULANCE!! " screamed the driver.

" THERE IS A BOY WHO GOT HIT AND NOW HE UNCONSCIOUS!!
PLEASE HURRY!! " he continued and all the passerby started to get their phone to dial 999....

The van driver got out from the van to see the incident.
" Don't get out from the van! Stay!! " warned the van driver.

But I didn't stay, and get out from the van and see that......Malik got hit by a car...

And I was standing there, doing nothing as I see Malik's body laid on the bed of the road.
I could see blood oozing out from his body... he looked like he already............................................................................................................

- DEAD -

I was speechless, it was..... like all of the sudden.... I didn't expected this, I never wanted it to be the last goodbye now, it is too early for him to go......

* After several minutes *

* Ambulance's siren sound followed by the police car *

The ambulance stopped and its paramedics came out to the scene with the stretcher, while the policemen investigate the scene.

" Everyone, please calm down and give some space. " said one of the policemen, furiously.