To Yarely....

Please read this 5332581joy
And don't cry....just read...

       Before I ending my relationship with you.... I just wanted to give you my final words..... *sigh* I know it is tough and it is unacceptable for you to see me leaving you, but your fake family couldn't accept me......

       I mean well when I first said I would become your fake big brother, because I see that you need love from some people and I could give you yours.... just I did to my family...

        I know you don't want me to leave you and the family.... but it wasn't my choice to stay.... and they are definitely don't want me to either....

      I'm so sorry.... I should have leave the family before thing gets worst and worst..... now that I broke your heart....and everyone probably gonna hate me for doing that.... its ok... I won't mind... I'm a nobody.... I can't even give happiness to myself.... why would I bother g8ving it to others.....?

       Well Yarely, guess this is the last thing you will see me.... I mean not that I will unfollow you or something, but I will not communicate with you for a couple of weeks or month..... or maybe probably until all of this cooled down.... I don't know... I don't deserves this and so do you Yarely....

      Yarely, I love you no matter what, I will be there if you needed me even if I'm ignoring you. I wish I could stay as your fake family.... but guess it was all just a  dream... but we could be friend if you want....

      Thanks for reading this, especially you Yarely.... I'm very sorry if this is something saddening but thing have to be done some way....

         That's all from me.... probably...

Chaos out...
~ProfDouchebag

P.S here some song...

     You always the best for me Yarely.... Bye now....