two

Yoongi POV

The minute I dropped out the window I screamed, landing in a bush. The fucking shits didn't hear me. I was lying on the grass outside, not making a sound. A girl hovered over me and held a cloth. It had something on it. She got closer, leaning down.
"NO STO—" she covered my mouth as I struggled to breathe, darkness covering my vision...

I woke up inhaling sharply, heavily breathing and sweating. My hands were tied behind me and I was in a dark room in a chair, with just a tiny lightbulb like a spotlight on me just so I could see absolutely nothing but a meter in front of me. I bit my lip, staying silent, hearing pounding footsteps.
Getting closer.
Closer.
Closer.

•••

"I last saw him going into his room, and his phone was on his bed, he must've been taken.." cried Namjoon. Jimin was not with them, he was crying in the other room.
Jimin always crushed on Yoongi but was never noticed. Jungkook decided to go in to comfort him.

"Jimin, I know it's all hard but he will be found," said Jungkook. Jimin said nothing, he just nodded and wiped a tear from his cheek.

•••

Third person pov

You stepped out from the shadows, dramatically showing yourself to Yoongi.
"Min Yoongi,"
"How did you know where I was?"
"Simple. Tracked you down, using complex devices, but I won't bore you with that," you grinned, bending down so you're face to face.
"And my name is Y/N, it will be the only name you hear," you whispered in a creepy tone.

"How long am I here for?"
"I don't know, but long," you said, standing back up.