three

Taehyung sighed as he put up the last 'missing' poster, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Taehyung," said a soft voice from behind him. It was Jimin.
"We all miss him, but we will find him. But don't let his absence bring you down," he said, crying as well. "Come on, let's get back to the hotel."

•••

"Urgh...don't you speak?" you said, crossing you arms impatiently.
"Why am I here?" asked Yoongi, trying to get out of the ropes.
"Because I love you. And I'm sorry for what I'm about to do," you said, punching him in the face, making a red mark.
"What was that for?!" he yelled.
"I want to speak a conversation, not some boring silence," you said.

You bent down and held him by the shoulders.
"If you don't speak, I'll take Jimin as well," you said, as his eyes widened. "I know he's you best friend."
"Get your hands off me,"
"No,"
"Please"
"Shut up,"
You let go of him, giving him a kick in the shin, you walked away into the darkness, muttering.
A tear fell from his eye.

•••

Hoseok paced the room with the phone to his ear.
"Mhm. Right. Okay. Thank you," he said, putting it in his pocket quickly.
"The police'll be coming soon," he turned to the other boys, who were sitting on Yoongi's bed. Jimin nodded slowly, hoping no harm would come to Yoongi.
He sighed and walked out.

•••

You came back out of the darkness.
"I need a conversation, I'm bored," you said, sitting on his lap and messing with his hair, one arm on his shoulder.

"U-uh...have you got any other family?" he asked quietly.
"Yeah, a brother, Junmyeon. He's in the other room right now,"
"Great,"
"I'll ask a question now," you said, standing up off him and smiling cutely.
"Do you have a crush?"

Silence.
"Y-yes...do you?" he said, not saying who his was.
"You," you replied, grinning. "Who's yours?"
"J-Jimin,"
You turned around and walked away, muttering "i'll change that".