※Using Their Weakness※

^_^

Enjoy!!

Oh and they are already in another city safe.

~~~

Third Person POV

Once General Pixis let Armin explain his plan they all they went to the top of the wall.

As General Pixis walked with Eren on the top of the Wall, the soldiers who specialized in the medical field, tried to see what was wrong with Aria. General Pixis began to speak to Eren about his ability while the others mind was elsewhere.

Not far from the wall, actually just at the foot of it, was a small medical team that checking up on Aria and her health.

"Hmm, two broken ribs, a sprained wrist, cuts and bruises over her whole body." The female doctor told her fellow colleagues. The Doctor sighed and turned around. At that moment you could hear sharp intakes of breathes followed by numerous gasps.

The doctor turns around to find an awaken purple-haired girl. The doctor drops the paper she was holding, letting it float down to the floor in a slow matter. "How are you awake!" She murmured.

Aria looked around confused. She groaned and held her head.

Aria's POV

Where the hell am I?

I blink and suddenly my head explodes into tremendous pain. I put a hand against my head and moan in pain. I look around and notice that I'm in a tent on a hospital bed. I lay back down and try to stay still. I slowly open my eyes again to see a women peering down at me in surprise.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"You're with a Medical Team, your friends insisted that we look you over when you lost consciousness." She stopped.

I felt my eyes widen and the memories of what happened rushed towards me in a flash. Holy Crap!

Did I lose myself again. . .?

I shake my head. I need to find Armin, Mikasa and Eren. I sit up and swing my legs to the side. I stand and my legs wobble, I grab hold of the makeshift bed and steady myself. I take small steps and look up. The doctor was nowhere to be seen, only the evidence of the swinging flap of the tent moving from when she walked out.

I slowly walk towards the entrance and I find my gear carefully set on the floor. The doctor came back in and she had another person with her. I look at them worried. "Well Miss, you have two broken ribs, a sprained wrist and looks like you cut up yourself in the fall. It's going to take a couple of months for them to heal."

 Okay don't panic Aria, don't panic.

I'M GOING TO PANIC!!!

I start move faster and I move over to my gear and clasp it on. The doctor and nurse moves to stand in front of the entrance. I back up and whip out my blades.

I need to see Eren!

I slash through the side of the tent and run out. I see the wall right next to this small encampment. I proceed to latch a cable and fly up onto the side of Wall. I climb higher and higher with every time I latch another cable. I got to the top and I see General Pixis walking and talking with Eren near where he transformed.