Wendys chance

Narrator POV
Wendy arrives at Lucy's house and she climbs through the window ,happily sighing smelling her mate everywhere but the strongest spot is oon the bed so Wendy goes over and looks at Lucy then she lifts the blanket seeing Lucys sleeping form facing her ,getting in the bed while wrapping her arms around Lucy's waist.

Wendy's POV
I look at Lucy taking in her peaceful face and those juicy pink lips wanting to have them on mine . I hold back not wanting to wake my beautiful mate, I kiss her cheek and I lay my head on her voluptuous chest and I go to sleep .

2 hour Time skip~

Lucy's pov

I wake up and I start getting up to go get dressed but I get pulled back down . I look down seeing Wendy with her head on my chest, I smile and I put my arms around her. I start shake her a bit " Wendy can you let me go for a bit ?" I say looking at her to see if she woke up. " Where are you going?" Wendy says yawning " I need to shower and change."I say feeling her hold loosen " ok " Wendy says letting go of me. I get up ,I go into my bathroom and I turn the shower on and I take my clothes off then I get in.

20 minute skip~
I get out the shower and I wrap my towel around myself then I walk out the bathroom into my room and i see Wendy still laying on my bed . " I'll be ready in a bit " she looks over at me and I think I saw her eyes glow for a sec but when I blinked her eyes were the same color they've always been , I shrug it off and I turn my back to her and I take my towel off and I bend down to get my underwear from the drawer and I put them on then I put my bra and my outfit .(on top)
I turn around to look at Wendy and again I see her eyes glowingly day her eyes following my movements . I softly gasp and say her name" Wendy? A-are you ok?" I say walking towards her slowly, I get in front of her and I put my hand up close to her cheek and she leans her face into my hand .

Wendy's POV
I. Just. Got.the.BEST .view .in .my .whole. life.
I'm sooo going to brag about this when they talk about Lucy . I know my eyes are glowing and I don't this time I don't try to hide it .i just stare at her taking in her body ,she turns around and gasps she walks up to me a bit worried and she holds her hand out to my cheek and I nuzzle into it enjoying her warmth.

Lucy's POV
"Are you okay now?" I say looking at her " yes I'm ok " she says smiling then she puts her arms around my waist pulling me close .i look down at her a bit , she smiles and asks me a question.

Wendy's POV
I put my arms around her and she looks down at me and I ask" can I sleep with you all the time ?"she says" yes "with a big smile ."yay!"
" can we head to the guild ?"
"Sure"
She grabs her keys and we head out the door .i walk besides her while she walks on the ledge by the river and two men say " be careful " then she says " I will".we continue walk but when we go close to the guild I put my arm around her waist ,she seemed to not notice it and we kept going . We arrived at the guild and she pushed the door open" ohana Mina" she says and their is a chorus of hi Lucy's. I look around and see all the slayers looking at me and my arm , just to piss them off I moved my hand lower onto her wonderful arse.i look back up and I feel their flares on me , I smirk inwardly.

Lucy's pov
"Wendy do you want to sit at the bar with me?"
"Sure"
We walk over to the bar and I sit ,I look to my right to see if Wendy sat there but she wasn't instead ,I felt a little weight on my lap and I looked down at my lap to see Wendy.
" comfy?"
"Very"
I softly laughed , Wendy lays her head on my chest and her arms go around my waist.
I call Mira over and I order my usual and something for wendy.

I'll be back with part two